iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

LMAOOOO at the album closing with that line. I hope the six bonus tracks will be 6 of the demos (beautiful scars, addicted, borrowed time, graffiti heart, autotune baby and freedom/revolution) and not remixes. Digital singles can be used for that purpose and I'll gladly pay for remixes on itunes.

^ I used to only buy standard for Tori Amos because I didn't like the bulky packaging of her deluxe. But Madonna the Queen put her deluxe MDNA in a regular slim jewel case, much appreciated by the ocd geek that is me.

Well. You shouldn't have. M is not gonna throw 20+ songs to waste just bc they leaked. She didn't even change the lead single from her last album after it had leaked.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF ONE MORE PERSON IS GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT S.E.X AND HOLY WATER BEING PART OF THE TRACKLIST I'M GOING TO RIP THEIR HEAD OFF!

IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE IT.

well, judging by your screen name, its no surprise you like HW and SEX. :smooch:

I'm ready for that Holy Water / Where Life Begins / Candy Shop Medley tbh.

I'm worried for the tour, I want to listen to a lot of songs from the new album live. But the oldies?

That's what I'm worrying about too. I'm hoping for medleys and maybe a longer setlist (most of the RH tracks are pretty short and she can shorten them even more by taking out the rap parts)

I think a standard and deluxe is ok but the supers is a bit much.

I agree. Two is enough. I read on another site that the 19 track is the standard and the 25 track is the deluxe. There is a 13 track clean version which omits the explicit labeled tracks. That would be the same number of formats as MDNA.

Although I'm surprised im not gonna complain about the Official tracklist and for me it will be like brand new,songs as I only listened to the demos once. I've forgotten how most of them sounded. I didn't even listen to S.E.X! :-))

I never really get the fuss about tracklists for downloads. It's not like an album where it's a physical thing you can change.

I haven't a clue about the MDNA running order as I just listened to the tracks I wanted.

The only song I really am let down by is Body Shop :( I just can't get into it will try and prevail though as I love every song she's done pretty much.

I'm the same. Your the only person I can remember saying this. I didn't like it at all. Maybe it's changed now though since demo stage?

So, none of the Ryan Tedder songs made the album?

Did he actually write songs with her or did he just produce or remix songs she already did? We don't have production credits for the songs.