iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

Also, is the Bit Error remix of Devil Pray official (I believe the acapella is used for this mix).

Not official, Bit makes his own mixes.

Acapella, yes.

There are Multitracks of the demos circulating, it won't be the only acapella.

Maybe someone whose 10-year-old insists on having the album?

Can this person please step forward! I know we have one that's gonna buy it for their kid on the forum :lol:

So sad Wash all over me now is a ballad.......I thought it was interesting having this string orchestra on a EDM song.

yeah ir was beautiful as a dance track

The amount of brats in the thread is astounding. It's like some members just feel so... empowered or something.

Guessing a tracklist is luck, not inside info.

Edit

I think Wash All Over Me is the most current sounding song she had recorded in a long time. It reminded me a lot of Lovers on the Sun (David Guetta and whoever).

As long she keeps the melody, and the vocals, I'll be fine. I would rather in not turn into a ballad, though.

Is she laughing at you thinking that track number 19 will be made 2nd single?

No, she's laughing at you thinking the title track WON'T be the 2nd single.

Maybe she had that in mind but after the great reaction to BIM from her younger and not so stuck in the past stans she opted for that instead.

Well, as an older fan thats been here since the beginning, I know what it feels like to be a younger fan. I too was super excited and peeved when the older fanbase ran in droves from Erotica and the SEX book, and I also remember them coming back around when it was safe. I remember Madonna getting called old and that she should retire when she was 35. I rememnber her being hailed and celebrated at 38 and 40. I remember.... should i go on?

I've been on this journey for the LONG haul, nor because i still love Lucky Star, Into the Groove, Open Your Heart, Who's That Girl, Like A Prayer, Vogue, Deeper And Deeper, Secret, Frozen, Impressive Instant, American Life, Get Together, Give It 2 Me, Celebration, I'm Addicted (to name a few), but because I know what it was like discovering those songs and all the others for the first time with the rest of the peoiple that bought them on the day of their releases.

Just like I will be with Rebel Heart... whatever the fucking second single is.

Since you wanna play the age game, youngin', here's some advice; dont try to predict shit. It will opnly drive you crazy and get you frustrated. (Getting it correct) Once or twice is one thing, but wait until the Greatest Hits tour finally happens. You'll be disappointed for sure trying to come up with that setlist.

Edit

There is a great reaction towards BIM?

I actually love BIM. Nicki Minaj included. It makes me wanna get off my old ass and run straight up to rooftop.