iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

Those same peoe are probably the same ones who gave up on the album because Madonna had two songs with "Bitch" in the title.

It's as if people expect Madonna to only ever sing about world peace, dancing, and heartbreak/love.

If she sings about her pussy getting eaten then it's game over man.

She already did..."Where Life Begins" on the "Erotica" album :drool::drool::drool::tongue:

I know a little late to the party, but cannot fathom how Beautiful Scars did not make the album :( the demo craps all over the official songs released so far. With a little fine tuning ( along with inside out ) this would be the song that returned her to world domination!!!

Such simple, yet honest lyrics and a gorgeous melody to boot.

I think Madonna is losing her hearing and needs an audiologist review pronto. Would be a cool and unique look to see Madonna prancing around with old fashion hearing aids whilst dancing :)

I know a little late to the party, but cannot fathom how Beautiful Scars did not make the album :( the demo craps all over the official songs released so far. With a little fine tuning ( along with inside out ) this would be the song that returned her to world domination!!!

I think Madonna is losing her hearing and needs an audiologist review pronto. Would be a cool and unique look to see Madonna prancing around with old fashion hearing aids whilst dancing :)

Shade. That last dig is unnecessary you monster.

You were late to the party and can leave now too sweetie. Ciao

I am a little surprised by the choice of final tracks and by the order of the songs! i dont think it flows in any sense (thematic or soundwise) past the 6th song...

I am also a bit put off by some of the song choice A bit of a pity given the tremendous amount of demos of great quality/potential... but i guess i 'll just rearrange the songs and create my own rebel heart album (the way i did for hard candy).... only real disappointment is to find out there aren't any song that didnt leak already!

for me Rebel heart is a quadruple album with

cd1: unapolegetic bitch; cd2: sex; cd3: love and heartbreak; cd4: art for freedom;

cd1:

1. unapologetic bitch

2. devil pray

3. Illuminati

4. Iconic feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson

5. Bitch I'm Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj

6. Two steps behind

7. Veni vidi vici

8. Rebel heart

9. Wash all over me

cd2:

1. S.E.X.

2. Holy water

3. Body shop

4. Inside out

5. Back that up do it

6. Best night

Cd 3:

1. Living For Love

2. Ghosttown

3. Hold Tight

4. Joan of Arc

5. HeartBreakCity

6. Messiah

7. Nothing last for ever

8. Never let you go

9. Tragic girl

10. Beautiful scars

Cd4:

1. God is love

2. Borrowed time

3. Revolution

4. Graffiti heart

5. Freedom

the onnly songs i do not like (or even cannot stand are S.E.X., holy water, back that up do it, best night, and bitch i'm madonna, which she surprisingly chose to include!!!!! her radar can be so off some times.... but who cares: we have the demos and some are just as good as finished songs could be!!!!!!

i cannot get enough of "never let you go" for instance, it's on repeat!

Edited by heymrdj1

my opinion was based on the demos and yes i heard them and listened to the words...

while the songs may have been remixed soundwise, i doubt that the words were modified so yeah i maintain that they don't flow from a thematic stand point past the 6th song; she should have stuck with her idea of a double album but most importantly she should have got rid of the sex songs (a bit crappy if you ask me!) except for the exquisite "inside out" (pure 90's madonna, completely delicious)

For me the album that i will have is a double CD:

cd1: REBEL

1. Rebel heart

2. devil pray

3. Borrowed time

4. Unapologetic bitch

5. Two steps behind

6. Illuminati

7. Veni vidi vici

8. Iconic feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson

9. Graffiti heart

10. Wash all over me

Bonus: God is love

Cd 2: HEART

1. Living For Love

2. Ghosttown

3. Never let you go

4. Body shop

5. Hold Tight

6. Inside out

7. Beautiful scars

8. Nothing last for ever

9. Tragic girl

10. Joan of Arc

11. HeartBreakCity

12. Messiah

with these 23 songs Madonna is at her VERY BEST (not exagerating) it is for me the best of Madonna since Ray of light (even better than COAD!) but only with these songs and that order!

devil pray is right there in her top 10 songs ever, so is messiah; she simply delivers some of her best sogs ever: the madgestic "heart break city , the edgy "unapologetic bitch", the haunting "never let you go, the up-lifting "living for love, the dark "ghosttown, the exotic "nothing last forever, the delicious "inside out,the simply great pop "rebel heart" and "wash all over me" (kudos avicii!), the catchy "two steps behind, the reflective "veni vidi vici

that's Madonna back to form... and that's what i will put in my ipod as the "Rebel heart project" (2 CDs without the b-list sex crap songs)

Welcome back madge! welcome back to being your best!

PS: so fucking excited for the concerts, i am! :-)

Edited by heymrdj1

Ummmmm.... ban!!!

People assume that Madonna is the only one who makes decisions what songs get to be in the album. They don't know shit about music industry and how it all works.

People assume that Madonna is the only one who makes decisions what songs get to be in the album. They don't know shit about music industry and how it all works.

Mmmm, Warner may have had a voice, but I don't think Interscope would dare to tell Madonna (THE Madonna...) what to put on her album and what not to...

I got this info from a DJ board:

Complete List

1. LIVING FOR LOVE
2. DEVIL PRAY
3. GHOSTTOWN
4. UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH [EXPLICIT]
5. ILLUNINATI
6. BITCH IM MADONNA (FEATURING NICKI MINAJ) [EXPLICIT]
7. HOLD TIGHT (Ryan Tedder Mix, change of lyrics in the chorus)
8. JOAN OF ARC (upbeat but same tempo, change of lyrics in the chorus)
9. ICONIC PART 1 (FEATURING CHANCE THE RAPPER & MIKE TYSON)
10. HEARTBREAKCITY [EXPLICIT] (piano from initial mix is in, drums from recent mixes added)
11. BODY SHOP [EXPLICIT] (new mix, new beats)
12. HOLY WATER [EXPLICIT] (Yeezus version mixed with classic towards the end)
13. INSIDE OUT (new mix with new beat)
14. WASH ALL OVER ME (midtempo ballade new mix, no more dance)
15. BEST NIGHT
16. VENI VEDI VICI (FEATURING NAS) [EXPLICIT]
17. S.E.X. (new mix with new speaking part)
18. MESSIAH
19. REBEL HEART

More tracks to be featured on different edition are:
20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix)
21. QUEEN (new song)
22. BORROWED TIME (new midtempo mix, no more dance)
23. GRAFFITI HEART (new drum&base version, extra lyrics)
24. AUTOTUNE BABY (new mix)
25. ADDICTED

26. LIVING FOR LOVE - DJEMBA DJEMBA MIX (slightly different than the released one)
27. LIVING FOR LOVE - REVISED MIX (slightly different than the released regular version)
28. JOAN OF ARC - ACOUSTIC (this is still the new version only downtempo beat)
29. ICONIC PART 2 (a different mix by Chance which will debute on the album and features more rap)

How reliable is it? Anyone know. Also, is the Bit Error remix of Devil Pray official (I believe the acapella is used for this mix).

I got this info from a DJ board:

Complete List

1. LIVING FOR LOVE

2. DEVIL PRAY

3. GHOSTTOWN

4. UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH [EXPLICIT]

5. ILLUNINATI

6. BITCH IM MADONNA (FEATURING NICKI MINAJ) [EXPLICIT]

7. HOLD TIGHT (Ryan Tedder Mix, change of lyrics in the chorus)

8. JOAN OF ARC (upbeat but same tempo, change of lyrics in the chorus)

9. ICONIC PART 1 (FEATURING CHANCE THE RAPPER & MIKE TYSON)

10. HEARTBREAKCITY [EXPLICIT] (piano from initial mix is in, drums from recent mixes added)

11. BODY SHOP [EXPLICIT] (new mix, new beats)

12. HOLY WATER [EXPLICIT] (Yeezus version mixed with classic towards the end)

13. INSIDE OUT (new mix with new beat)

14. WASH ALL OVER ME (midtempo ballade new mix, no more dance)

15. BEST NIGHT

16. VENI VEDI VICI (FEATURING NAS) [EXPLICIT]

17. S.E.X. (new mix with new speaking part)

18. MESSIAH

19. REBEL HEART

More tracks to be featured on different edition are:

20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix)

21. QUEEN (new song)

22. BORROWED TIME (new midtempo mix, no more dance)

23. GRAFFITI HEART (new drum&base version, extra lyrics)

24. AUTOTUNE BABY (new mix)

25. ADDICTED

26. LIVING FOR LOVE - DJEMBA DJEMBA MIX (slightly different than the released one)

27. LIVING FOR LOVE - REVISED MIX (slightly different than the released regular version)

28. JOAN OF ARC - ACOUSTIC (this is still the new version only downtempo beat)

29. ICONIC PART 2 (a different mix by Chance which will debute on the album and features more rap)

How reliable is it? Anyone know. Also, is the Bit Error remix of Devil Pray official (I believe the acapella is used for this mix).

It has been posted on here and MInfinity by a member who is most likely a liar but that has yet to be determined. So you should take it with a grain of salt.

Everyone is talking these other versions ... BUT IT IS THE SAME TRUTH? Why not this pre order? I so far have not seen anything concrete about it yesterday were 25, today are already 29 hahaha :madgemanson:

next the whole lot... 43 songs...

Pissed that Borrowed Time, Graffiti Heart and Addicted aren't on there.

Yet Holy Water and S.E.X. made it. Ugh.

Well, haven't heard the finished ones yet.. but I hope I get the others in some bonus form. Glad I downloaded the demos when I did. I would be devastated if I never got a chance to listen to these other tracks.