iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

Brrr this waithing is so long all the songs are going trough my head ! I did not listen

To rebel heart and waom , heartbreakcity ..., since last year . but my mind wants them 😛

Brrr this waithing is so long all the songs are going trough my head ! I did not listen

To rebel heart and waom , heartbreakcity ..., since last year . but my mind wants them hehe

The Official UK Charts Company reports:

The Standard Edition of Rebel Heart includes 19 tracks, with the Deluxe Edition reported to include a further six as yet unknown tracks.

Theeeeeeeere's too much confuuuuushaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :(

Hehehe so the super deluxe will be a 2 disk with the 6 tracks and 4 other versions . I think freedom will be a tour song instead of the long preach talk :-)

Still curious if that Tracklist will remain the same or if it'll get re-ordered like MDNA.

We don't even know what the final version is going to sound like.

Yes, but it's still the title of the album... These websites that say it won't be on the standard edition are bullshit.

Yes, but it's still the title of the album... These websites that say it won't be on the standard edition are bullshit.

exactly... just because it;s the 19th track it doesn't mean the last songs are the ones out of the sorter version... how can an album be called REBEL HEART and remove the song in a CD configuration? that's senseless...

Who in the HELL would buy that standard?!

Up tight people who can't handle a few naughty words! It's the clean version.

Can you imagine living like that? Year after year? Thinking "oh Madonna, why does she have to curse on her songs...I'll buy the clean version."

Someone like that must be missing out on life!

Can you imagine living like that? Year after year? Thinking "oh Madonna, why does she have to curse on her songs...I'll buy the clean version."

Someone like that must be missing out on life!

I know.... but there are tons of people like that. I know plenty who won't even say 'damn'....