iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

:lmao: Why are you guys picking on Madonna Infinity?? I didn't know that place was still around. Last time I checked the link they had moved. It's my second favorite Madonna forum. Is Fighter still there? They got lots of great remixes that I never found anywhere else. I go by the user name Winn if anyone's interested. Hope it's still active.

edit: it's not :mellow:

the massive leak fucked with the fans' heads. None of these people who heard the demos non-stop can really judge this album because their minds are poisoned. :lmao:

don't worry. we'll survive. Thanks for your concern.

M should release 9 dual singles.

Living for Love / Bitch, I'm Madonna

Devil Pray / Illuminati

Unapologetic Bitch / Ghosttown

Rebel Heart / Joan of Arc

Iconic / Messiah

Best Night / S.E.X.

Wash All Over Me / Holy Water :chuckle:

Inside Out / Body Shop

Heartbreak City / Veni Vidi Vici

Hold Tight / Beautiful Scars

creeper.gif

:lmao: Why are you guys picking on Madonna Infinity?? I didn't know that place was still around. Last time I checked the link they had moved. It's my second favorite Madonna forum. Is Fighter still there? They got lots of great remixes that I never found anywhere else. I go by the user name Winn if anyone's interested. Hope it's still active.

edit: it's not :mellow:

The forum itself is great but there are some fucktards spreading fake rumours that are annoying lol.

How many people were complaining about Unapologetic BITCH and BITCH I'm Madonna (ft. NICKI MINAJ) and now LOVE those 2 songs?

I still loathe both songs. LOVE S.E.X. but HW.... no no to me! Still!

This is MY post from Madonna-infinity forum :

http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/985-more-tracklist-info-new-tracks/page-3#entry26051

Have they just copied and pasted ??

Anyway this is the exact tracklist and JimmyJimmy don't know who you are but you'll be eating your hat pretty soon.

I think this one is quite accurate.

However, most of what was posted by G_O_N_E in the Madonna-Infinity forum has turned out to be wrong, just like most of what he posted here before he was banned. Honestly, that's kind of weird - most of what G_O_N_E used to post in the MadonnaFanzine was accurate and trustworthy...

Out of all the songs I only dislike Bodyshop Sex and Messiah. They could be reworked amazingly eventually so I might end up liking them...

Guys, you only get two more singles off this album. Please pick wisely! :lol:

So true!

My guess : Rebel Heart and then Messiah...

I'm wondering what mike Tyson would be saying/singing/rapping in Iconic. Robotic voice of Iconic, iconic, bionic?

Born to be a superstar

That's exactly what you are

I doubt there will only be 3 singles with so many songs in the album, I know the last time we got 4 was during Confessions era but hopefully that will happen again with Rebel Heart.

Something will happen and the bitch will change her mind as usual. It happened with Music, HC and MDNA before.

I think Rebel Heart is a clear second single choice and I'd be surprised if they went with something else. For me, Unapologetic Bitch sounds like single #3 but I could see them trying to switch up the pace and go with Ghosttown or another slower song.

I think Rebel Heart is a clear second single choice and I'd be surprised if they went with something else. For me, Unapologetic Bitch sounds like single #3 but I could see them trying to switch up the pace and go with Ghosttown or another slower song.

I think Rebel Heart will be release as a single around the release date of the album.

Guys, you only get two more singles off this album. Please pick wisely! :lol:

Ghosttown next then Unapologetic Bitch as third w/ a double-A side of BIM. I would prefer UB next, but I think maybe the order works better w/ Ghosttown first. Then, since this era will be a tremendous smash warranting a fourth single... Inside Out.

I think Bitch Im Madonna will be the second single, the song was more stable than in itunes L4L.

It's a big posibillity! I think she should go for something more ""mature"" for the 2nd single and release Bitch, I'm M. during the summer

Here's the landscape Madonna needs to navigate when she makes an album.

It needs to be avant garde, yet accessible

There has to be something that we can dance to, but with ballads

Radio hits, but not featuring anyone who is currently popular on the radio

Age-appropriate yet daring

Has something to say, but nothing too complex or we can't dance to it

Lyrics that aren't too vacant or meaningless, set to hard driven beats

Nothing like what we've heard from her before, yet capturing that "madonna sound"

Nothing too similar to current popular sounds of the moment, or its bandwagoning. Still, must be something radio will pick up on!

:lmao: Brilliant and sadly so true.

Also, it is getting very tiring having people attack other people here just for having different opinions on songs they like. It is different if they are always whining about her hatefully like on other forums, but come on, if people don't love a certain song or demo, that does not make them a hater or target for ridicule. While we never want to become like other Madonna forums where it seems every second post is negative and hateful, also don't want to become like lambs or monsters having to love every song 100 % We are too smart for that.

Exactly! I can't wait for Holy Water! I wonder what it mixes in with?...............Rain?! :D

Rain, Rescue Me and Swim, obviously.

I keep thinking either Where Life Begins or Secret Garden. Or maybe Erotica itself?

Edited by mtsanis

Unapologetic should be release for the summer!!

Yes! I swear every time I listen to UB I picture Madonna sitting on a lounge chair on the beach, with her demonna sunglasses on while 2 men are fanning her with palm leaves :lmao:

Woke up this morning feeling good that u were gone...

:wow:

:lmao: Brilliant and sadly so true.

Also, it is getting very tiring having people attack other people here just for having different opinions on songs they like. It is different if they are always whining about her hatefully like on other forums, but come on, if people don't love a certain song or demo, that does not make them a hater or target for ridicule. While we never want to become like other Madonna forums where it seems every second post is negative and hateful, also don't want to become like lambs or monsters having to love every song 100 % We are too smart for that.

Signed.

I for one would love to be able to discuss/comment how all the political songs have been wiped out of the standard CD – and I wonder if she's thinking about releasing them as bonus tracks, almost as a little EP with a clear lyrical theme...

But it's difficult, because we have so little information to base an actual opinion on... What are people going to say to the above? "Yeah, you might be right" or "Who cares" or "I'm glad they're gone!" or whatever... There's no real info, so nothing to discuss.

For example, people talking about single choices. We haven't heard the final version of THIRTEEN tracks yet. How in the world could we know what the best songs are? It's like basing an opinion of the Beat Goes On based on the demo. Just... No. Not for me, at least.