iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

Devil Prays was produced by DjDahi and Blodd diamonds, I hope they turn with the same magic SEX and Holyy Water demos that are produced by Martin Kirzebaum. People do not stop to think for 3 minutes before pouring your shit.

Dahi said last year (few months back) that he had produced most of the record or at least a good chunk.

I would bet he and Diamonds worked on the Avicii tracks and the SEX tracks. Madonna called them "the sex boys," or something to that affect when she posted the first Instagram of working with them. These songs are going to be sick.

The rumor for Holy Water's production is that Kanye reworked it. Guess we shall see but I bet Rebel Heart, Wash, SEX, and several others owe their final productions to Dahi and Diamonds. Which is very exciting.

SEX, Holy Water and Body Shop are my favorite songs..classic cheeky Madonna.

I am hearing so much good stuff about Body Shop! People also raving about the ballads, Inside of Me, and of course the title track! We're in for good times!

Reading through these threads, the song Best Night seems to have reactions that range wildly from positive to negative.

Bring on this era!

Dahi said last year (few months back) that he had produced most of the record or at least a good chunk.

I would bet he and Diamonds worked on the Avicii tracks and the SEX tracks. Madonna called them "the sex boys," or something to that affect when she posted the first Instagram of working with them. These songs are going to be sick.

The rumor for Holy Water's production is that Kanye reworked it. Guess we shall see but I bet Rebel Heart, Wash, SEX, and several others owe their final productions to Dahi and Diamonds. Which is very exciting.

This is promising since I find the production on Devil Pray to be amazingly pure and clear, expertly done.

I am hearing so much good stuff about Body Shop! People also raving about the ballads, Inside of Me, and of course the title track! We're in for good times!

Reading through these threads, the song Best Night seems to have reactions that range wildly from positive to negative.

Bring on this era!

Best Night is one of her best! It's got a 90's tempo, very sexy, confident and ethereal. You'll love it!

my faourite, WAOM, is there. but I'm prepearing myself for a tottaly reworked version...

and not only 19 songs but 6 more to an special mega edition... this is beyond my dreams.

but... if she's releasing so many tracks to reach the number of songs on the contract with LN 'til 2018 and don't want to release anything in the next years?

Here's the landscape Madonna needs to navigate when she makes an album.

It needs to be avant garde, yet accessible

There has to be something that we can dance to, but with ballads

Radio hits, but not featuring anyone who is currently popular on the radio

Age-appropriate yet daring

Has something to say, but nothing too complex or we can't dance to it

Lyrics that aren't too vacant or meaningless, set to hard driven beats

Nothing like what we've heard from her before, yet capturing that "madonna sound"

Nothing too similar to current popular sounds of the moment, or its bandwagoning. Still, must be something radio will pick up on!

LMAO this had me laughing! Does seem like this what people expect

I can't wait to hear all of the tracks dahi and diamonds have reworked! What they did with Devil pray is beyond amazing

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Why are people saying that there are no "new" songs on the album? They are all new. It's the fault of yourself that you've listened to the leaks.

Indeed. People are nuts.

Loving the tracklist, I do love other demos above some of the tracks included here but I am a happy camper because I already have them even in demo force.

Wow! 25 tracks!...and 2 we haven;t heard anything of! yes!

question, what's the fucking purpose in making a regular edition with lesser tracks of 19 when there is one with 25? or even 29 with the addional remixes and other crap? Most people would surely go at least for th 25 tracked right? like, duh! 19 vs 25 easy to see which one has the most Madonna songs, right?

Ok, this was just in a humoristic mode, but still, duh!