iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

I QUOTE THE SCRIPTURE:

"But the cowards, unbelievers, vile, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, Madonna Infinity members, idolaters, Traditional, and all liars--their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur inside of Demonna's lair, which is the second death."

79b7951493cf96affe2b67592f029baf.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::dead:

Just imagine the COMPLETE TRAINWRECK her whole career would be if she invited fans to take over her career moves and choices. :lmao:

MY GOD. Horrible thought! I sit listening to her twelve nearly flawless albums and think to myself: people are going to judge THIS WOMAN?

I QUOTE THE SCRIPTURE:

"But the cowards, unbelievers, vile, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, Madonna Infinity members, idolaters, Traditional, and all liars--their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur inside of Demonna's lair, which is the second death."

79b7951493cf96affe2b67592f029baf.jpg

PREACH!!!

Those same peoe are probably the same ones who gave up on the album because Madonna had two songs with "Bitch" in the title.

It's as if people expect Madonna to only ever sing about world peace, dancing, and heartbreak/love.

If she sings about her pussy getting eaten then it's game over man.

an intelligent, thoughtful and fair minded ear biter.

If you want to see what he's like now, then watch his Indisputed Truth HBO special. If not, then continue thinking he's just an ear biter.

Those same peoe are probably the same ones who gave up on the album because Madonna had two songs with "Bitch" in the title.

It's as if people expect Madonna to only ever sing about world peace, dancing, and heartbreak/love.

If she sings about her pussy getting eaten then it's game over man.

YES, spot on. But on the other hand, we also have the contingent who only want her to party and dance and never do ballads or preachy songs.

The thing I LOVE about her is that we basically get a mix of all of her musical sides on every album :)

YES, spot on. But on the other hand, we also have the contingent who only want her to party and dance and never do ballads or preachy songs.

The thing I LOVE about her is that we basically get a mix of all of her musical sides on every album :)

That's very true.

The only thing that is bugging me this era is that some fans don't get that she's presneting both sides. We are getting fun/explicit sexual Madonna and the introspective, spiritual, and romantic side.

It's on purpose. So of course the album will have Bitch, I'm Madonna, Holy Water, and Living For Love, Joan of Arc.

Here's the landscape Madonna needs to navigate when she makes an album.

It needs to be avant garde, yet accessible

There has to be something that we can dance to, but with ballads

Radio hits, but not featuring anyone who is currently popular on the radio

Age-appropriate yet daring

Has something to say, but nothing too complex or we can't dance to it

Lyrics that aren't too vacant or meaningless, set to hard driven beats

Nothing like what we've heard from her before, yet capturing that "madonna sound"

Nothing too similar to current popular sounds of the moment, or its bandwagoning. Still, must be something radio will pick up on!

That's very true.

The only thing that is bugging me this era is that some fans don't get that she's presneting both sides. We are getting fun/explicit sexual Madonna and the introspective, spiritual, and romantic side.

It's on purpose. So of course the album will have Bitch, I'm Madonna, Holy Water, and Living For Love, Joan of Arc.

Yes! From what I have gathered, all fan bases should be satisfied and have a few tracks to LOVE. If you love all of her sides, probably going to be in heaven. I always am though tbh.

Nothing like what we've heard from her before, yet capturing that "madonna sound"

Nothing too similar to current popular sounds of the moment, or its bandwagoning. Still, must be something radio will pick up on!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23609-1403006886-4.

Yes! From what I have gathered, all fan bases should be satisfied and have a few tracks to LOVE. If you love all of her sides, probably going to be in heaven. I always am though tbh.

I am as well. I don't have a preference of what I want her to sing about. I just want good music.

She is the artist and she's the one that dictates the themes and focus of her work. We are just along for the ride.

I'm soooo excited about everything right now. Everyone should just stop complaining over an album you're yet to hear... How many people were complaining about Unapologetic BITCH and BITCH I'm Madonna (ft. NICKI MINAJ) and now LOVE those 2 songs? Cut to march 10 to everybody dancing and sweating with Holy Water and S.E.X.

tumblr_m00bfpSLpV1r0jd3uo1_r1_500.gif

I'm soooo excited about everything right now. Everyone should just stop complaining over an album you're yet to hear... How many people were complaining about Unapologetic BITCH and BITCH I'm Madonna (ft. NICKI MINAJ) and now LOVE those 2 songs? Cut to march 10 to everybody dancing and sweating with Holy Water and S.E.X.

tumblr_m00bfpSLpV1r0jd3uo1_r1_500.gif

I remember people talking bad when Madonna confirmed that he would be working with Avicii, now they want the demos produced by it.

tumblr_m6lj72Ls6I1qzg103o9_r1_400.gif

Lyrics that aren't too vacant or meaningless, set to hard driven beats

IF you're poking fun at fans' expectations, which I think you are, then this is brilliant.

I remember people talking bad when Madonna confirmed that he would be working with Avicii, now they want the demos produced by it.

tumblr_m6lj72Ls6I1qzg103o9_r1_400.gif

So true, and especially true of the MTribe bunch. Now they want Avicii and don't know the difference between Dahi's sound and Hard Candy's Timbaland/Pharrell sound. It's comical.

I also feel like there was a very solid songwriting in the Avicii teams, but Devil Pray sounds like 10000000000000000000000000000 times better when reworked by Dahi and BD. I think it would ve been great if the other Avicii demos have had the same fate :).

So true, and especially true of the MTribe bunch. Now they want Avicii and don't know the difference between Dahi's sound and Hard Candy's Timbaland/Pharrell sound. It's comical.

Devil Prays was produced by DjDahi and Blodd diamonds, I hope they turn with the same magic SEX and Holyy Water demos that are produced by Martin Kirzebaum. People do not stop to think for 3 minutes before pouring your shit.

IF you're poking fun at fans' expectations, which I think you are, then this is brilliant.

That's how I interpreted it too.

I haven't listened to the demos, but it's clear from reading this thread that Madonna can't win no matter which songs she chooses for the final album - one person's favourite is another's filler.