iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

oh thanks... you mean the demo version of Sex and Iconic are made by Dahi? or they will be re-worked by Dahi?

Devil Pray production is ok...

They are reworked by Dahi and Blood Diamonds, I think.

That's nice dear. Tell them to suck a big cock too

:lmao:

Borrowed time, beautiful scars, Queen (?), graffiti heart, Autotune baby and addicted are supposedly the extra tracks!

Those are fake rumours from wannabe insiders at Madonna-Infinity.

Queen? :dead: That song title will join "Sitting on the Whole World" on the list of the "Songs no one will ever hear because they don't exist." Only difference: They didn't even try this time.

:lmao:

Those are fake rumours from wannabe insiders at Madonna-Infinity.

Queen? :dead: That song title will join "Sitting on the Whole World" on the list of the "Songs no one will ever hear because they don't exist." Only difference: They didn't even try this time.

These are no rumors babe youll see soon enough.

Anybody who doesn't buy the original album should be banned. It's like 15 euro, and it makes no sense to claim you are fan if you don't buy original albums. And those who say that won't buy because their fav demos aren't there... well, i'm beyond words.

I want the Rebel Heart Ark of the Covenant Whore of Babylon Tower of Babel Illuminati Beta Sex Kitten Slave MK Ultra edition with the candy included and used condom editon

Anybody who doesn't buy the original album should be banned. It's like 15 euro, and it makes no sense to claim you are fan if you don't buy original albums. And those who say that won't buy because their fav demos aren't there... well, i'm beyond words.

Exactly. We weren't even supposed to hear the demos in the first place. I wonder what would've happened had we heard all of the HC demos before the album's actual release.

creeper.gif

I want Deluxe Demo Platinum Gold Edition

:superman:

madonna-like-a-prayer-o.gif

Me listening to Illuminati :dramatic:

I want the Rebel Heart Ark of the Covenant Whore of Babylon Tower of Babel Illuminati Beta Sex Kitten Slave MK Ultra edition with the candy included and used condom editon

I want the Super Deluxe S.E.X. edition that includes pussy moisturizer, the Rebel Heart black wire face mask and a perfume sample of Madonna's newest fragrance "Holy Water". :drama:

My friends and I jammed to Addicted, Borrowed Time and Freedom. I don't think they'll buy it without them. But thankful Inside Out made it. I just hope the rest were reworked ala Devil Pray that it yook the demo to another level.

These were my thoughts too. The guys I played those demos to, LOVED the sound and couldnt believe Madonna could sound so fresh. I honestly think those songs will garner her the most new fans

Lovin it all ! The tracklist is perfect !!

Can't believe there are people spamming M on Instagram, telling her she should put this and that song on the album. Jeez, we haven't even heard the finished versions and I'm sure there will be some bonus tracks. Also, this is an artist putting out a work of art, not some horse-trading or bazaar situation.

The ONLY thing that needs to change on the tracklist is the spelling of song number 16. It's Veni Vidi Vici. Tweet that to Guy O.

Rant over.

Can't believe there are people spamming M on Instagram, telling her she should put this and that song on the album. Jeez, we haven't even heard the finished versions and I'm sure there will be some bonus tracks. Also, this is an artist putting out a work of art, not some horse-trading or bazaar situation.

britney-ye-no-2-gif3ka9y.gif

The ONLY thing that needs to change on the tracklist is the spelling of song number 16. It's Veni Vidi Vici. Tweet that to Guy O.

Rant over.

Maybe it's I came, I've seen, I conquered. :lol: fuck she's italian. She should know better.

VEdi (I think) was intentional ...

It means "full of wisdom" which would make sense in a phrase like "I came I saw I conquered"

Now that makes sense.

According to someone on Popjustice forum these are the deluxe edition extra tracks:

Beautiful Scars
Queen
Borrowed Time
Autotune Baby
Graffiti Heart
Addicted

Apparently this is info from ATRL forums:

1. LIVING FOR LOVE
2. DEVIL PRAY
3. GHOSTTOWN
4. UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH [EXPLICIT]
5. ILLUNINATI
6. BITCH IM MADONNA (FEATURING NICKI MINAJ) [EXPLICIT]
7. HOLD TIGHT (Ryan Tedder Mix, change of lyrics in the chorus)
8. JOAN OF ARC (upbeat but same tempo, change of lyrics in the chorus)
9. ICONIC PART 1 (FEATURING CHANCE THE RAPPER & MIKE TYSON)
10. HEARTBREAKCITY [EXPLICIT] (piano from initial mix is in, drums from recent mixes added)
11. BODY SHOP [EXPLICIT] (new mix, new beats)
12. HOLY WATER [EXPLICIT] (Yeezus version mixed with classic towards the end)
13. INSIDE OUT (new mix with new beat)
14. WASH ALL OVER ME (midtempo ballade new mix, no more dance)
15. BEST NIGHT
16. VENI VEDI VICI (FEATURING NAS) [EXPLICIT]
17. S.E.X. (new mix with new speaking part)
18. MESSIAH
19. REBEL HEART

More tracks to be featured on different edition are:
20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix)
21. QUEEN (new song)
22. BORROWED TIME (new midtempo mix, no more dance)
23. GRAFFITI HEART (new drum&base version, extra lyrics)
24. AUTOTUNE BABY (new mix)
25. ADDICTED

All in all 2 completely fresh and new tracks, Ghosttown and Queen and some awesome new versions to already great songs. I'm rather sure "these" tracks that fans have been disliking will become fan favorites after the new treatment.

Basically I'm repeating all I've been saying for the past week but can finally go into more details

They're furthermore planning to release 4 bonus tracks (this will take the listings up up to 29 tracks)

26. LIVING FOR LOVE - DJEMBA DJEMBA MIX (slightly different than the released one)
27. LIVING FOR LOVE - REVISED MIX (slightly different than the released regular version)
28. JOAN OF ARC - ACOUSTIC (this is still the new version only downtempo beat)
29. ICONIC PART 2 (a different mix by Chance which will debute on the album and features more rap)

According to someone on Popjustice forum these are the deluxe edition extra tracks:

Beautiful Scars

Queen

Borrowed Time

Autotune Baby

Graffiti Heart

Addicted

Apparently this is info from ATRL forums:

1. LIVING FOR LOVE

2. DEVIL PRAY

3. GHOSTTOWN

4. UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH [EXPLICIT]

5. ILLUNINATI

6. BITCH IM MADONNA (FEATURING NICKI MINAJ) [EXPLICIT]

7. HOLD TIGHT (Ryan Tedder Mix, change of lyrics in the chorus)

8. JOAN OF ARC (upbeat but same tempo, change of lyrics in the chorus)

9. ICONIC PART 1 (FEATURING CHANCE THE RAPPER & MIKE TYSON)

10. HEARTBREAKCITY [EXPLICIT] (piano from initial mix is in, drums from recent mixes added)

11. BODY SHOP [EXPLICIT] (new mix, new beats)

12. HOLY WATER [EXPLICIT] (Yeezus version mixed with classic towards the end)

13. INSIDE OUT (new mix with new beat)

14. WASH ALL OVER ME (midtempo ballade new mix, no more dance)

15. BEST NIGHT

16. VENI VEDI VICI (FEATURING NAS) [EXPLICIT]

17. S.E.X. (new mix with new speaking part)

18. MESSIAH

19. REBEL HEART

More tracks to be featured on different edition are:

20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix)

21. QUEEN (new song)

22. BORROWED TIME (new midtempo mix, no more dance)

23. GRAFFITI HEART (new drum&base version, extra lyrics)

24. AUTOTUNE BABY (new mix)

25. ADDICTED

All in all 2 completely fresh and new tracks, Ghosttown and Queen and some awesome new versions to already great songs. I'm rather sure "these" tracks that fans have been disliking will become fan favorites after the new treatment.

Basically I'm repeating all I've been saying for the past week but can finally go into more details

They're furthermore planning to release 4 bonus tracks (this will take the listings up up to 29 tracks)

26. LIVING FOR LOVE - DJEMBA DJEMBA MIX (slightly different than the released one)

27. LIVING FOR LOVE - REVISED MIX (slightly different than the released regular version)

28. JOAN OF ARC - ACOUSTIC (this is still the new version only downtempo beat)

29. ICONIC PART 2 (a different mix by Chance which will debute on the album and features more rap)

That's some bullshit, robster.

I would not trust anyone from FlopJustice...If they knew the tracklist they would've posted it much earlier. They're obviously trolling alá Traditional and the fake Anna Hendstridge.

EDIT:

ATRL? :lmao:

I want the Super Deluxe S.E.X. edition that includes pussy moisturizer, the Rebel Heart black wire face mask and a perfume sample of Madonna's newest fragrance "Holy Water". :drama:

This will be available at the tour merchandise store.