iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

I'm just SO HAPPY!!!!! :tigger:

It is happening! We have the tracklist, I'm already imagining how the songs are. (my ears are absolutely virgin)

I can't believe we're getting more new songs just in 3 weeks time!

And 25 FUCKING songs?????? :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

I'm in HEAVEN!!!!!

PS: I just CAN'T at people complaining there are no new songs. I mean, really??? Are you a fucking moron or what? You weren't supposed to listen to the unfinished and stolen work. If you did, you knew what that meant. So don't come now and act like you know better than Madonna. Go get a fucking grip!

My friends and I jammed to Addicted, Borrowed Time and Freedom. I don't think they'll buy it without them. But thankful Inside Out made it. I just hope the rest were reworked ala Devil Pray that it yook the demo to another level.

Tedder only reworked hold tight.

Also the disco BS rumor is from madonna-infinity forum not twitter.

madonna infinity? haven't you guys learned the lesson? they are the ones who said there will new songs apart from the ones leaked... they said other stuff that weren't true...

My friends and I jammed to Addicted, Borrowed Time and Freedom. I don't think they'll buy it without them.

That's nice dear. Tell them to suck a big cock too

+1

Some people on this thread are just out of control at the moment.

How anyone can call MadRyan rude and bitchy is beyond me and totally wrong. He is not only one of the most passionate fans here but is one of the most respectful and polite. He did not run Madonna down at all and never does.

Now, that out of the way, let's celebrate a great new album coming up - we don't have to love every song either. There will be plenty of choices for everyone.

Agreed.

madonna infinity? haven't you guys learned the lesson? they are the ones who said there will new songs apart from the ones leaked... they said other stuff that weren't true...

There are several supposed insiders in the Madonna Infinity forum, who have posted partially conflicting information. Some of it has turned out to be accurate, some of it... well.. not so accurate ;)

Yes... everyone needs to stop discussing their opinions and just shut the fuck up cause god forbid you actually do that on a DISCUSSION board! *eyeroll*

anyways... demos are fucken awesome. shame to see some didnt make the cut, but glad to hear of this "supposed" super-dupper fan deluxe edition.

Whatever happened to trust no bitch?

It was said to be for Major Lazer's next album, though given the source, I'd take that with a grain of salt.

I'm a flop fan... what are the tracks re-worked by Dahi so far again?

Devil Pray, S.E.X. and Iconic.

Possibly also other tracks.

Dahi himself said he and Blood Diamonds co-produced a "good bunch" of the album. I believe they worked on a few more tracks then.

oh thanks... you mean the demo version of Sex and Iconic are made by Dahi? or they will be re-worked by Dahi?

Devil Pray production is ok...