iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

By the way, surely this has been commented and posted, but among so many posts...

Standard CD – 14 tracks
Deluxe CD – 19 tracks
Super Deluxe CD box set – 25 tracks
Special FNAC Edition CD – 20 tracks
Vinyl = igual que el Deluxe CD.

Olá para os brasileiros que aqui estão, sambando como sempre.

Olá pra vc também sambamdo aqui!!!Abracos de Berlin/Minas Gerais!!!

I think she's done the photo shoot and everything for the album booklets! I can't wait to see it!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

Love the track list. We need to stop moaning, we werent supposed to hear the demos. We cant complain. Im excited :)

It's a free world, we can complain as much as we like :sleep: as every album she has released it's going to be great... does not change that fact that some of the best demo's have been left out for some of the worst :rotfl:

So I listened to other demos which made into the tracklist like Messiah, Joan d Arc, Sex , Veni vidi vici and Hold tight and Inside out.

I have to say this album will be the best. There are no fillers. Thank god no bautiful scarf or borrowed time which were the weakest demos in my opinion. THough my fav nothing lasts forever is not included, I am still happy that I have it as demo. I cannot wait for the release, hopefully time pasts fast and we get the album on our hands !

So I listened to other demos which made into the tracklist like Messiah, Joan d Arc, Sex , Veni vidi vici and Hold tight and Inside out.

I have to say this album will be the best. There are no fillers. Thank god no bautiful scarf or borrowed time which were the weakest demos in my opinion. THough my fav nothing lasts forever is not included, I am still happy that I have it as demo. I cannot wait for the release, hopefully time pasts fast and we get the album on our hands !

I'd say holy water is somewhat filler but I do think it has potential in its finished form. Let's hope it's changed up. sex too but I'm NOT ONE OF THOSE HATING ON THOSE TWO SONGS. I love the song SEX but I think it's too repetitive and maybe could use a bit of a spruce up in the production.

I'm just not a fan of "bitch get off my pole" ...it's a bit...idk

Hold tight, in the demo stage, is a filler in my book :-) but hopefully it will get better in its final form

The demo version of Messiah, Joan of arc, HeartBreakCity and Rebel Heart are so good that I don't even want them to get changed

I'm just not a fan of "bitch get off my pole" ...it's a bit...idk

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: me neither! I'm being so hard on the flop fans who hate on Rebel Heart because of Holy Water but I must confess, PERSONALLY I could totally do without it. Especially the "Bitch get off my pole" cheese lol But! One fan made a good point, this song has thousands of fans out there. People gonna be flipping over this song! It's the next Human Nature! Oops, I didn't know we couldn't talk about sex! :D I agree and out of respect to those type of fans I'm actually kinda glad it's on the album.

On the super deluxe version I want my Freedom tho ♡ :laugh:

I think she's starting up promo...not saying this is promo but she's finalizing the things she needs to do to start promo. Videos shot. Album is finished. Tracklisting is finalized and put up on iTunes. Rehearsals are probably underway for the Grammys and for promo shows (which I'm pretty sure she already warned up on in the video (if there is dancing in it ??)

Rumours

- "Hold Tight" was originally produced by Diplo, but has been reworked by Ryan Tedder. The final version has different lyrics in the chorus and features MNEK on backing vocals.

- "Joan of Arc" is slightly more upbeat in its final version, but the tempo remains the same. The final version has different lyrics in the chorus.

- "HeartBreakCity" is very dark and industrial in its final mix. The intro is all horns.

- "Holy Water" has been reworked by Kanye West. Features elements from a classic Madonna song towards the end.

- "Wash All Over Me" has been reworked into a mid-tempo ballad.

- "Messiah" features synthesized strings instead of real strings in its final mix, just like "Masterpiece"