iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

no graffitti heart?!? no borrowed time?????

tumblr_maojs7DBEh1rzbvsto1_250.gif

First, Wendy sucks!

And we're getting a super deluxe version, and it's very possible your faves might be included. Even if they're not, you got these free demos from the Queen. Be grateful!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I'm guessing Rebel Heart final version is closer structurally to the acoustic demo than to the "band" demo that first leaked, judging by the length of the song.

Now I get why most artists wouldn't pander to their fanbases and release what they want. It's like opening the pandora's box. They will want mroe and get more upset about the things they didn't get. It's a never-ending cycle. And the worst part is that the demos were stolen, not even a gift or shit. :lmao:

Now I get why most artists wouldn't pander to their fanbases and release what they want. It's like opening the pandora's box. They will want mroe and get more upset about the things they didn't get. It's a never-ending cycle. And the worst part is that the demos were stolen, not even a gift or shit. :lmao:

Very good points.

First, Wendy sucks!

And we're getting a super deluxe version, and it's very possible your faves might be included. Even if they're not, you got these free demos from the Queen. Be grateful!

greatful for what?!?! some f*cken half-assed low quality stolen demos? much like everyone else, i was simply stating what tracks i would have liked to see make the final cut. so check yourself.

Truth. :1251:

Anyways, which track(s) do y'all think we'll get to hear next month? I'm hoping to hear HeartBreakCity and Holy Water. :wow:

I say without hesitation that we'll get Joan of Arc, Best Night and S.E.X. Stone me to death if I'm wrong, well, better don't, because I could be wrong but I'm almost certain that we'll get those 3 songs

The Veni VEdi Vici mispelling is on purpose.

Vedi means "filled with wisdom" and it's pronounced the same as Vidi so it's just wordplay. Very Manson of her IMO.

I do think the songs will all sound cohesive! I can't wait. Love all tracks picked. My least fav is Holy Water...but hell it might sound amazing on the album.

Very good points.

It kind of reminds me when people thought Lardy was a 'different' kind of artist because she was constantly saying things little shitheads wanted to hear but the dumb puppet bitch ultimately knew she couldn't do 90% of the things she said because no label would spend money on utterly pointless 'hardcore fan only' shit. :lmao:

And the worst part is that the demos were stolen, not even a gift or shit. :lmao:

Omg you spoke it!! You're exactly right. And then we have people complaining which of these stolen demos they wanted. I mean, who cares what Madonna wants, right? *rolls eyes*

Some people on this thread are just out of control at the moment.

How anyone can call MadRyan rude and bitchy is beyond me and totally wrong. He is not only one of the most passionate fans here but is one of the most respectful and polite. He did not run Madonna down at all and never does.

Now, that out of the way, let's celebrate a great new album coming up - we don't have to love every song either. There will be plenty of choices for everyone.

How anyone can call MadRyan rude and bitchy is beyond me and totally wrong. He is not only one of the most passionate fans here but is one of the most respectful and polite. He did not run Madonna down at all and never does.

Now, that out of the way, let's celebrate a great new album coming up - we don't have to love every song either. There will be plenty of choices for everyone.

Voice of reason! That's the thing. With 19 songs, everyone is going to love at least a handful no matter your taste!

Omg you spoke it!! You're exactly right. And then we have people complaining which of these stolen demos they wanted. I mean, who cares what Madonna wants, right? *rolls eyes*

She's even doing what she wouldn't do even if WB put a gun in her head: Releasing a shitload of songs. These deranged people forgot how Music only had 10 tracks and AL 11 tracks. :lmao:

greatful for what?!?! some f*cken half-assed low quality stolen demos? much like everyone else, i was simply stating what tracks i would have liked to see make the final cut. so check yourself.

Wendy shaded Madonna and you use her gif? And the demos are not fucken or falf assed. Sorry...

Thanks Jan :-)

Real bitches got each other's backs!! Lol!!

+1

I think most of these sentiments is out of grief that many of the very good demos will remain demos and they don't want such good songs go to waste... there's not much hate against songs that made it to the final tracklisting... most of us is just wishing more to be included... that's why we hope that the 25 track edition will become a reality...

I think most of these sentiments is out of grief that many of the very good demos will remain demos and they don't want such good songs go to waste... there's not much hate against songs that made it to the final tracklisting... most of us is just wishing more to be included... that's why we hope that the 25 track edition will become a reality...

We'll probably find out #soon. The MDNA deluxe track list was announced same time as standard I believe, also seven weeks before release!

Wendy shaded Madonna and you use her gif? And the demos are not fucken or falf assed. Sorry..

yes they are... madonna said it herself when she asked us all not to listen to them cause they arent complete OR in audiophile quality. Instagram toots. look it up. :jerkoff:

The four strongest demo tracks (Rebel Heart, Wash All Over Me, Inside Out, Best Night) made the album so I don't know who da fuck you think you are to complain about filler tracks getting axed.

yes they are... madonna said it herself when she asked us all not to listen to them cause they arent complete OR in audiophile quality. Instagram toots. look it up. :jerkoff:

How very rude of you. Put that penis back in your pants sir...