iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

IT'S SO FUCKING IRONIC HOW NOW THESE FANS WANT A AVICII-PRODUCED ALBUM. ONE YEAR AGO THEY WERE THE FIRST ONES TO SAY IT WAS BANDWAGON-JUMPING. :lmao:

u cant please every all the time

I had chosen not listen the Beautiful Scars demo that everyone is talking about and now that she didn't include on the album i feel like i have missed the train... :sad:

Could be on the deluxe. Plus all of the HC demos ended up on youtube eventually.

Guest bluejean

It's so great to hear a new sound from Madonna. She's done the pop/electro/dance thing to death. Go back and listen to Confessions or MDNA if that's what you want.

And this album is NOTHING like Hard Candy. People saying that are CLUELESS.

IT'S SO FUCKING IRONIC HOW NOW THESE FANS WANT A AVICII-PRODUCED ALBUM. ONE YEAR AGO THEY WERE THE FIRST ONES TO SAY IT WAS BANDWAGON-JUMPING. :lmao:

IKR? :laugh: This shows you shouldn't judge something before you listen to it... And that you shouldn't listen to it before listening to the finished product :popcorn2:

Physical formats according to Universal France:

Standard CD - 14 tracks

Deluxe CD - 19 tracks

Super Deluxe CD box set - 25 tracks

Special FNAC Edition CD - 20 tracks

Vinyl = same tracklist as Deluxe CD.

200.gif

To be honest, i really don't see anything wrong with the Avicii tracks... they are refreshingly pop with MADONNA's touch... I preferred the first batch of leaks than the second one... All of a sudden when this tracklist surfaced, it suddenly became a predominantly R&B/Urban whatever industrial you guys are talking about...

Anyhow, i am still hopeful we will be pleasantly surprised with the final versions... The only thing I hope is that they leave REBEL HEART the song alone... I would assume Avicii is co-writer of the tracks he made with Madonna, even if they heavily alter the production, Avicii will still be credited, right?

It's so great to hear a new sound from Madonna. She's done the pop/electro/dance thing to death. Go back and listen to Confessions or MDNA if that's what you want.

And this album is NOTHING like Hard Candy. People saying that are CLUELESS.

Some of these people speculating about HC2 didn't really like MDNA either. Some 'fans' really need to re-evaluate what being a fan means and if they really want to move forward with M. So tired of people hanging onto the past...she did it already, be happy, try something new. Or go listen to Taylor Swift...................wait, they do :lmao:

Could be on the deluxe. Plus all of the HC demos ended up on youtube eventually.

OMG i hope so! Now i feel like crazy searching all over the internet every demo that i can get! I'm so far behind of everyone's page here! :lol:

Forreal I'm just sitting here content with the fact that we have a new album coming out from the queen and not bitching like some goddamn asshole throwing around their insignificant opinion wahhh wahh I have a really shitty opinion I need to voice wah wah I'm a baby and holy water is shitty and revolution should be on the album that I think is my own and she should use my tracklist because my taste fuckin sucks wahh wahh I need a bottle ughhh just shut the fuck up and sit your raggedy ass down

:dead:

tumblr_mxqpsc7d8y1qhfc59o1_500.gif

Wha are you being such a rude bitch? What have I done to make you act that way? I'm happy my favs made the album. You haven't even heard the final versions. You should do what vocalism suggested below.

I'm sure they have improved a lot! :smooch:

You can use humor and be playfully bitchy about your opinions but no one else can?

I've read enough of your posts to know how I feel about your opinion. I dont always agree, but I don't wholly disagree either.

You do come across as a bit bitchy yourself sometimes.

I'm glad your favorites are on the album, but surely you can see the divide between HW and Sex being on the album.

I think it's funny. I can't stand those demos (I couldn't finish either of them) but I haven't heard the final versions yet. i don't even know which rodeo this is for me, so to see another round of meltdowns and "I'm here for this" or "I'm not here for that" is just funny at this point.

I'm just happy that after all these years, all these albums and eras, I still have an artist that is relevant beyond them ALL, her peers and her pop spawn, and that she's still delivering the goods.

Of the 6 demos I listened to, HW and Sex were the weakest IN MY OPINION, and to see them on the final tracklist was a disappointment.

Sorry you disnt get the initial joke about naming yourself after the weakest link on True Blue. It was only meant in bitchy fun.

Forreal I'm just sitting here content with the fact that we have a new album coming out from the queen and not bitching like some goddamn asshole throwing around their insignificant opinion wahhh wahh I have a really shitty opinion I need to voice wah wah I'm a baby and holy water is shitty and revolution should be on the album that I think is my own and she should use my tracklist because my taste fuckin sucks wahh wahh I need a bottle ughhh just shut the fuck up and sit your raggedy ass down

The meltdowns amaze me every single time. Has she ever had a bad album? No. Does she have more good songs than anyone else living or dead? Yes. Will everyone swoon over this album? Yes. But still the drama.

Love the tracklist!!!! :clap::clap::clap: i can´t wait to hear the finished versions, specially WAOM and Body Shop (now explicit, wtf!!!)

and No Two steps behind me and Back that up, :rotfl::thumbsup: (the only demos i don't like)

I need the SUPER DELUXE version NOW, hope contains new songs and NO remixes

i only bought the itunes deluxe version of MDNA, but now i'll totally buy this 25 (!!!) track CD version too (i've preordered it in itunes since day one)

Hope for this extra tracks (in no particular order)

1.Never Let You Go

2.Beatiful Scars

3.Nothing Lasts Forever

4.Addicted

5.Borrowed Time

6.Freedom

or 6 totally new and unheard songs would be great too ala Ghosttown or not leaked demos like Autotune Baby

Edited by Crom

I am happy wth the tracklist. Truely happy.

Sad cos there are fans criticizing more about choices they were not even supposed to, if the demos had not leaked.

For me it's perfect, has her essence, portrays her vibe onto the production and has all the tips and stuff she had thrown around.

Strong lyrics, powerful ballads, and not to mention we know a material that's still not finished to get this shitty comments.

I miss in this list Addicted, Borrowed Time, but who can predict she won't release them in this super deluxe version? Or new ones?

Stop this lame, this hate, enjoy the album and if not, play your demos at home and be happy!!!

This album is so far away from the awfulness of HC it's not even funny. I can only think of these assholes saying that were the ones talk shit about Lardy killing M's career years ago. Basically, it's the same shit TOS would say. :lmao:

HC is marvelous! Blasphemy!

k3nwt3bmensqnwcuoxap.gif

IKR

lol_anchorman.gif

To be honest, i really don't see anything wrong with the Avicii tracks... they are refreshingly pop with MADONNA's touch... I preferred the first batch of leaks than the second one... All of a sudden when this tracklist surfaced, it suddenly became a predominantly R&B/Urban whatever industrial you guys are talking about...

Anyhow, i am still hopeful we will be pleasantly surprised with the final versions... The only thing I hope is that they leave REBEL HEART the song alone... I would assume Avicii is co-writer of the tracks he made with Madonna, even if they heavily alter the production, Avicii will still be credited, right?

I don't know what to call them either.

ryan5.gif

Are you just lumping industrial tracks and R&B together, because I think of those as two very different genres.

I have heard Hold Tight described as dance pop.

Thank you for this :)

I lumped them together because I lack the vocabulary to categorize them. They are more rhythm based than melody based. Does that make sense?

Hold Tight's demo that I've heard sounds like an RnB/Pop type of song popular in the early 00's. It reminds of Britney Spears a bit or Max Martin kind of stuff but better of course. But I heard that it has been changed a lot since then.

You're welcome BTW. :tigger:

I feel the same way, but apparently, we're not allowed to feel this way on here. :(

Just wait till the album actually comes out lol ♡

Truth. :1251:

Anyways, which track(s) do y'all think we'll get to hear next month? I'm hoping to hear HeartBreakCity and Holy Water. :wow:

:lmao:

I JUST WANT THE NEW ALBUM NOW. I chose not to listen to the demos and to me this is BRAND NEW MATERIAL :wow: those who are bitching....really? Wonder why! :electropop:

Me too. I can't wait. Thirteen new songs! Maybe more with deluxe.

Truth. :1251:

Anyways, which track(s) do y'all think we'll get to hear next month? I'm hoping to hear HeartBreakCity and Holy Water. :wow:

I have no idea! Joan of course I think

You can use humor and be playfully bitchy about your opinions but no one else can?

I've read enough of your posts to know how I feel about your opinion. I dont always agree, but I don't wholly disagree either.

You do come across as a bit bitchy yourself sometimes.

I'm glad your favorites are on the album, but surely you can see the divide between HW and Sex being on the album.

I think it's funny. I can't stand those demos (I couldn't finish either of them) but I haven't heard the final versions yet. i don't even know which rodeo this is for me, so to see another round of meltdowns and "I'm here for this" or "I'm not here for that" is just funny at this point.

I'm just happy that after all these years, all these albums and eras, I still have an artist that is relevant beyond them ALL, her peers and her pop spawn, and that she's still delivering the goods.

Of the 6 demos I listened to, HW and Sex were the weakest IN MY OPINION, and to see them on the final tracklist was a disappointment.

Sorry you disnt get the initial joke about naming yourself after the weakest link on True Blue. It was only meant in bitchy fun.

Yay. Let's get along. Time to kiss and make up!

original.gif

I can't sleep and I just keep looking at the tracklist and wondering how these instant classics will sound. :shock:

:lmao: I have done nothing since track list announced and just told myself I need to get a grip.