iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

Drama on Madonna Tribe. :dead:

In other breaking news, the sky is blue, the grass is green and rain is wet. When are they not unhappy and having a meltdown about something?

You can make a whole album out of the songs that didn't make it:

Free Heart

1. Addicted (The One That Got Away)

2. Back That Up

3. Graffiti Heart

4. Nothing Lasts Forever

5. Borrowed Time ♡

6. Freedom ♡

7. God is Love

8. Beautiful Scars ♡

9. Two Steps Behind Me

10. Revolution

11. Never Let You Go ♡

12. Tragic Girl

So the people at Madonnatribe are insultingly ungrateful!

I haven't listened to anything besides the 6 officially released tracks so I can't wait for this album to be released and be able to listen to so many new songs - such a generous era this is turning out to be!

I think it's a great sign that there are so many good songs this era that everyone is excited not only by the official tracklist but also disappointed that so many others didn't make it. And these are not even fully finished songs - this bodes very well for this album.

My only disappointment is that I was going to listen to the demos that didn't make the cut once the tracklisting was revealed but now it seems I will have to wait to see if this supposed super deluxe edition with 6 extra songs turns out to be true :lol:

Either way though I am so excited that we have this many new M songs whether they are official versions or just rough demos. This is a great time for Madonna fans!!

I love all the hype and lead up to the release - she really seems to be putting her all into this era and I couldn't be more excited for March 10th :tigger:

You can make a whole album out of the songs that didn't make it:

Free Heart

1. Addicted (The One That Got Away)

2. Back That Up

3. Graffiti Heart

4. Nothing Lasts Forever

5. Borrowed Time ♡

6. Freedom ♡

7. God is Love

8. Beautiful Scars ♡

9. Two Steps Behind Me

10. Revolution

11. Never Let You Go ♡

12. Tragic Girl

So the people at Madonnatribe are insultingly ungrateful!

hahaha i just delete holy water , s.e.x and body shop and add the rest

People attacking other people because they voice a different opinion to theirs are simply dumb, sorry, allow people to talk freely!

I'm very happy with the tracklist

The only song I don't like and I wish it wasn't on the album is Bitch I'm Madonna, first of all because of the collaboration with Minaj and also because the song sucks and so does the message of the song

Can't wait to see how the demos evolved, there's A LOT OF POTENTIAL in there

I think people are allowed to voice their opinions when people judge a book by it's cover; NO ONE HAS HEARD THE FINAL PEODUCT YET :lol:

Everyone should be saving their judgements till march :1251:

People attacking other people because they voice a different opinion to theirs are simply dumb, sorry, allow people to talk freely!

I'm very happy with the tracklist

The only song I don't like and I wish it wasn't on the album is Bitch I'm Madonna, first of all because of the collaboration with Minaj and also because the song sucks and so does the message of the song

Can't wait to see how the demos evolved, there's A LOT OF POTENTIAL in there

Sorry but I can't with them going unto iTunes and give one ☆ star for Rebel Heart!! Just 1!!!! And post a review something like: I've been a huge fan since 2,000 BC but I'm so disappointed with this that I'm crying like a spoilt teenage girl and I can't staaaaaahp! :cries:

The album is incredible! Anyone who is not happy to that degree that they insult Madonna with 1 star should just take a break from her. May be join the Gaga wagon.

Yayyyyyy so excited!

Was looking forward to hearing auto tune baby as that sounded like it may have been a good one. But nonetheless that's a very good looking track list

I wonder what will be on the Deluxe Box Set? I can't wait to hear the final, FINAL versions of these songs - it's going to be a great spring for music!!!

January 19, 2015

Rebel Heart Album Track List

We are happy to share the full track list for Madonna's Rebel Heart album, which is set to be released this March!

Pre-order it now: http://smarturl.it/RebelHeart

#RebelHeart

01. Living For Love
02. Devil Pray
03. Ghosttown
04. Unapologetic Bitch
05. Illuminati
06. Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)
07. Hold Tight
08. Joan of Arc
09. Iconic (feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson)
10. HeartBreakCity
11. Body Shop
12. Holy Water
13. Inside Out
14. Wash All Over Me
15. Best Night
16. Veni Vedi Vici (feat. Nas)
17. S.E.X.
18. Messiah
19. Rebel Heart

Sorry but I can't with them going unto iTunes and give one ☆ star for Rebel Heart!! Just 1!!!! And post a review something like: I've been a huge fan since 2,000 BC but I'm so disappointed with this that I'm crying like a spoilt teenage girl and I can't staaaaaap!

they're not fans. they're monsters and haters. they got no lives. pathetic imbeciles they are. (and you know they're haters because the comments go "TOO OLD. and "WTF WHY U TRY make an album U OLD" and "irrelevant" & shit like that ) as fake as can be.

Agreed! :thumbsup:

I find it so annoying how every album these days has to be released in a million different versions. That only used to happen after an album achieved a certain amount of success.

I think 19 tracks are more than enough. Just one CD with 19 songs please. None of this standard, deluxe, super deluxe, super duper deluxe crap. I get that they're trying to sell albums, but it's just ridiculous.