iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

I must be one of the few that did listen to the demos...and has absolutely NO problem having an open mind about what the final tracklist now is, and what the final versions of those songs may sound like. Not disappointed in the slightest, don't feel like anything has been spoiled for me, and am just as excited as ever. This is shaping up to be an amazing album!!!

Can't wait. Bring it on M.

She can do no wrong she is the ultimate the queen the powers that be my mama but my second mom

Okay now let me predict something else:

- Box Super Deluxe - 25 titres (+ Autotune Baby, Borrowed Time, Beautiful Scars & 3 remixes)

- Edition Spéciale FNAC France - 19 titres + 1 titre bonus (+ Freedom)

- Double LP - 19 titres

Is thus your FINAL ANSWER?! I am trusting you!!

"No new songs?" They are ALL new songs!!

Ok Wunderkind..ich habe mich schlecht ausgedruckt ;) Ich meinte nur "unbekannte Demos"...aber ich bin ziemlich zufrieden mit dem Finaltrack...tschüssi :*

Okay now let me predict something else:

- Box Super Deluxe - 25 titres (+ Autotune Baby, Borrowed Time, Beautiful Scars & 3 remixes)

- Edition Spéciale FNAC France - 19 titres + 1 titre bonus (+ Freedom)

- Double LP - 19 titres

Ok Madonna, Autotune Baby sounds like a deal :D

I don't believe the bonus track on the FNAC edition will be a new song. I think it's more likely it's just a remix of some sort.

There was a special edition of MDNA for a specific store (don't remember which anymore) as well and it also included a bonus track - which was just a remix.

I think the Super Deluxe Box will be the only edition containing extra songs. That's still freakingly cool, of course! 6 new songs! Wooohooo!

I haven't listened to the demos but Devil Pray is much different than the demo correct? I feel some have said it's a better final product.

If that's the case then it will probably be the same for the others that she has worked with Dahi on.

The demo version of RH is clearly not the final sound she wanted for the record. With how good the 6 tracks are that we have in final form now, no one should question what she has in store for the rest.

I wanted Back That Up (Do it) to make the cut :( the 3rd best song of the album for me!

My dear friend, you should really consider getting your ears checked.

Best wishes, Jimmy.

Do u think she included Sex and Holy Water cause she loves Natalia and left off Addicted and Borrowed Time cause she fell out with Avicii? I mean the tracklist is dope (Hold Tight rocks my world), but what the hell??? Both Aviccii tracks are superior to S & HW. I m not sure HW even has a melody while Addicted has to be one of her strongest songs as far as structure/lyrics/melodies goes...

I think she included them bc she loves the sexual songs more. I mean look at how much she loves Human Nature and Candy Shop.

Is thus your FINAL ANSWER?! I am trusting you!!

Well. Freedom and Borrowed Time have 3-5 demo versions, like most of the songs that ended up on the tracklist. That#s a sign to me that she liked those tracks and wanted to further work on them. Addicted has 3 or even more demos as well so that one could end up as a bonus track as well.

Autotune Baby is a pretty strong track apparently and Beautiful Scars is a strong track anyway.

Disappointed Beautiful Scars, Never Let You Go and Addicted didn't make it but looking forward to hearing the final version of other faves like Veni Vidi Vici. Not fond of SEX and Holy Water but withholding final judgement till I hear the final mixes. :)

I haven't listened to the demos but Devil Pray is much different than the demo correct? I feel some have said it's a better final product.

If that's the case then it will probably be the same for the others that she has worked with Dahi on.

The demo version of RH is clearly not the final sound she wanted for the record. With how good the 6 tracks are that we have in final form now, no one should question what she has in store for the rest.

Devil Pray is still very close to the final version

Well. Freedom and Borrowed Time have 3-5 demo versions, like most of the songs that ended up on the tracklist. That#s a sign to me that she liked those tracks and wanted to further work on them. Addicted has 3 or even more demos as well so that one could end up as a bonus track as well.

Autotune Baby is a pretty strong track apparently and Beautiful Scars is a strong track anyway.

Omg thank you for confirming that Freedom and Borrowed Time will be on the deluxe edition!

Edited by revilheart

Was expecting new songs after the leak though

Well. You shouldn't have. M is not gonna throw 20+ songs to waste just bc they leaked. She didn't even change the lead single from her last album after it had leaked.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF ONE MORE PERSON IS GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT S.E.X AND HOLY WATER BEING PART OF THE TRACKLIST I'M GOING TO RIP THEIR HEAD OFF!

IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE IT.

I would think the Super Deluxe is going to be the double album Madonna wanted. So we'll have 12 songs on one album and 13 on another. I'm all up for:

1. Autotune Baby

2. Borrowed Time

3. Freedom

4. Beautiful Scars

5. Never Let You Go

6. Addicted

Keep the remixes on separate single albums.

A boy can dream :inlove:

I would think the Super Deluxe is going to be the double album Madonna wanted. So we'll have 12 songs on one album and 13 on another. I'm all up for:

1. Autotune Baby

2. Borrowed Time

3. Freedom

4. Beautiful Scars

5. Never Let You Go

6. Addicted

Keep the remixes on separate single albums.

A boy can dream :inlove:

I always thought you were a woman :laugh:

You are still a favorite of mine :)

Well. You shouldn't have. M is not gonna throw 20+ songs to waste just bc they leaked. She didn't even change the lead single from her last album after it had leaked.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF ONE MORE PERSON IS GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT S.E.X AND HOLY WATER BEING PART OF THE TRACKLIST I'M GOING TO RIP THEIR HEAD OFF!

Sorry I don't live here and never read your post. :)

I don't know if anyone did this before, but here's a length comparison between the demos and the final versions:

7. Hold Tight 3:37 (demo - 4:53)

8. Joan of Arc 4:01 (4:04)

9. Iconic 4:33 (4:00)

10. HeartBreak City 3:33 (3:58)

11. Body Shop 3:39 (3:34)

12. Holy Water 4:09 (3:34)

13. Inside Out 4:23 (4:10)

14. Wash All Over Me 4:00 (4:33)

15. Best Night 3:33 (3:32)

16. Veni Vidi Vici 4:39 (4:02)

17. S.E.X. 4:11 (3:23)

18. Messiah 3:22 (3:38)

19. Rebel Heart 3:21 (4:00)

Really excited!!!

Rebel Heart is going to be an excellent, cohesive double album. Both a love letter to Madonna's fans and a fuck you to her detractors.

LEARN IT.

School is in session! She's gonna come hard this era!!!

And everyone stay off Geiger's pole :laugh:

Watch out, your ego is inflating

I don't know if anyone did this before, but here's a length comparison between the demos and the final versions:

7. Hold Tight 3:37 (demo - 4:53)

8. Joan of Arc 4:01 (4:04)

9. Iconic 4:33 (4:00)

10. HeartBreak City 3:33 (3:58)

11. Body Shop 3:39 (3:34)

12. Holy Water 4:09 (3:34)

13. Inside Out 4:23 (4:10)

14. Wash All Over Me 4:00 (4:33)

15. Best Night 3:33 (3:32)

16. Veni Vidi Vici 4:39 (4:02)

17. S.E.X. 4:11 (3:23)

18. Messiah 3:22 (3:38)

19. Rebel Heart 3:21 (4:00)

Really excited!!!

That's great! That means we're getting all new versions of many of them!