iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

It's such a shame how you all will be unable to enjoy this perfect album because you just can't let the fucking demos go. :lol:

says who?

Not me!

I've stopped listening to everything about 3 weeks ago.

Put a sock in it boo!! :)

So sorry if this was posted earlier, but Lucky Records posted this on Facebook -

www.lucky-records.com
Informations Universal France :
MADONNA - ALBUM REBEL HEART A PARAITRE LE 9 MARS 2015
4 supports physiques pour le monde + 1 pour la France :
- CD Standard - 14 titres
- CD Deluxe - 19 titres
- Box Super Deluxe - 25 titres
- Edition Spéciale FNAC France - 19 titres + 1 titre bonus
- Double LP - 19 titres
D'autres news très bientôt ...

Www.lucky-records.com
Information universal france:
Madonna - album rebel heart has appeared on 9 march 2015
4 physical media for the world + 1 for france:
- standard cd - 14 titles
- cd deluxe - 19 titles
- box super deluxe - 25 titles
- special edition fnac france - 19 titles + 1 title bonus
- double lp - 19 titles
Other news very soon...

Physical formats according to Universal France:

Standard CD - 14 tracks

Deluxe CD - 19 tracks

Super Deluxe CD box set - 25 tracks

Special FNAC Edition CD - 20 tracks

Vinyl = same tracklist as Deluxe CD.

FNAC? What's that?

A little advice : some of you should stop NOW listening to these demos because you will be extremly disapointed when the album is out and you realise that there are changes... It's better if you stop listening to them, so in March you'll listen to the album with new ears. The demos were apparently hacked in July/August, and it's just impossible that the queen sat her ass in the studio doing nothing, in 5 months A LOT of changes happened.

Yes you're so right!! But it's so hard :D

This is all so exciting and I love reading your comments since the only demos I have heard were WAOM and RH.

This excitement until I hear all of these in their full glory will be something else, I plan to enjoy every minute of this countdown while enjoying the performances and the video which is coming soon! Yessssssssss!!

THIS SERIOUSLY MADE ME LOL. :lmao:

This album is tainted to 99% of the fans and I LOVE it. That's what the motherfuckers who can't wait get. SERVED. :queenbitch:

Y'ALL KEEP BEING BUMMED, DISAPPOINTED, DISGUSTED BY AN ALBUM YOU HEARD UNFINISHED WHILE I KEEP GETTING MORE AND MORE EXCITED BY IT. :confessions:

The slight disappointment of not having a polished version of Beautiful Scars and Addicted (The One That Got Away) [which could be remedied by the deluxe version with 25 tracks] can't compare to the last month of pure JOY listening to these songs. I, for one, am getting more and more excited just like you.

#sorrynotsorry

ibpcw5oycbzbqe.gif

Great she took all the demos I didn't like Veni, vici..., Sex , Body shop and Best night ! Yuk! She wants to stay modern and rnbish , cutting edge and all and she'll be critized for this . Again !

Looks like you'll be the only one to criticize her!!

Calm down peolple! Guy Oseary was the one who sad the most part of the demos wouldn't made the cut...I was just surprised it didn't turned out like he said...but I'm actually sactisfied with the final track...you all better get off my pole ;)

Edited by Geiger83

To all those crying because of the leftovers, remember Hollywood got reworked endlessly before appearing on AL, and even got to be released as single.

VVV is my favorite demo, and I was so worried that it wouldn't make it, but holy Jesus. She even got freaking Nas on it.

I am blessed.

Me too!

This

Needs

To

Be

Perfed

Yes.

...and maybe I might actually like the final versions of Holy Water and S.E.X....I like all the other songs...

Personally I'm more of a Heart person. But I'm attracted to the dark so most of my friends are definitely Rebels. So I'm super excited for SEX, Body Shop and Holy Water because I know they'll get a kick out of those songs. That's the Madonna they love.

I think Madonna fans who bitch about the track list should stop being so selfish! You HAVE so many songs from Mamadonna, for free!! She didn't have to make all those extra songs, but she did, just for you! So take them and be greateful FOR ONCE!

Sorry guys, just... aint no body got time for dat!!

so i can say with no doubt: Rebel Heart wil not be in my top5 Madonna albums.

i expected she'd release completely different tracks from the demo leaks... or she wouldnt do bad choices...

sad losers: addicted, beautiful scars

Oh well!!

More for me!!

Makes me wonder if you'll even listen to the final product!!!

Best Night, Heartbreak city, Body Shop, Inside out and Wash all over me...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love these songs!!!!

I am SO happy with this tracklisting! I think Best Night, Holy Water, SEX....they are all super catchy, fresh and fun whereas I found tracks like Revolution, Freedom, etc to be familiar/over-treaded waters. These chosen tracks (going by the demos) will be a very cohesive sound/theme/album.

PS: PLEASE do not remove or tone down those amazing synths in Holy Water during final production please!

Omg!! You like it!!' Cmoody likes it everyone!!'

Hallelujah!!!

I'm glad I haven't heard half the album : Hold Tight, Iconic, HeartBreakCity, Body Shop, Holy Water, Inside Out, Best Night, Veni Vedi Vici, SEX.

And only one time these songs : Messiah, Joan of Arc.

As I said when it leaked, the orgasm is bigger if you know how to wait. March will be a huge orgy for me :madonna2:

Do u think she included Sex and Holy Water cause she loves Natalia and left off Addicted and Borrowed Time cause she fell out with Avicii? I mean the tracklist is dope (Hold Tight rocks my world), but what the hell??? Both Aviccii tracks are superior to S & HW. I m not sure HW even has a melody while Addicted has to be one of her strongest songs as far as structure/lyrics/melodies goes...