iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

There are no tracks that weren't leaked, though. I mean, I know they could be different versions, but there is nothing we (those who listened to the demos) haven't heard some form of.

HeartBreakCity = explicit ??? :huh::ohmy:

Still feel shitty... people aren't going to be happy if that's still in the song! Also, fucked me up a litter.

What if the 6 bonus tracks are remixes of LLL????? :o

P.S. When I get the album, I'll have to start it from Rebel Heart, need to hear how that songs differs! Wonder if it's shorter because they may have got rid of the EDM? Although I love that bit!

People are so rude . Nothing new I know, on the net . We all have different tastes . It's true that we should wait the final versions to have a complete picture . And let's hope everyone will be happy with the extras on some versions . :-) If Wash all over Me , borrowed time tragic girl and addicted are on some versions I'll be happy 'cause it means it might end up live on stage. I'm a bit restless about the singles that will be chosen after the wrong choices from MDNA. Songs like sex , Veni,vici, best night wouldn't sell the album IMHO.

Physical formats according to Universal France:

Standard CD - 14 tracks

Deluxe CD - 19 tracks

Super Deluxe CD box set - 25 tracks

Special FNAC Edition CD - 20 tracks

Vinyl = same tracklist as Deluxe CD.

I hope this is true, this is not from MADONNA Infinity i hope...

... and please let it not be just one specific territory...

Shitty.

What's explicit in Body Shop or am I having a brain fart?

She says fuck in heartbreak very first line lol

Body shop must be reworked if it's explicit right now

Still feel shitty... people aren't going to be happy if that's still in the song! Also, fucked me up a litter.

What if the 6 bonus tracks are remixes of LLL????? :o

:lmao::rotfl:

trash-truck-garbage-collection-fail.gif

She will push so many buttons with a lot of sexual content in the album. This is the kind of answer we should expect from Madonna to all those "act your age" comments. Best Night, Holy Water, S.E.X and Body Shop. Just imagine all the fuss (social) media will create when she performs those four songs in a section of her show.

I hope this is true, this is not from MADONNA Infinity i hope...

... and please let it not be just one specific territory...

No, I first saw it at news-of-madonna.com, but squaremadonna.com and Lucky Records Paris also posted the exact same info, citing the same source.

I must be one of the few that did listen to the demos...and has absolutely NO problem having an open mind about what the final tracklist now is, and what the final versions of those songs may sound like. Not disappointed in the slightest, don't feel like anything has been spoiled for me, and am just as excited as ever. This is shaping up to be an amazing album!!!

Can't wait. Bring it on M.