iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

Track 14 is Wash All Over Me and Track 18 is Messiah.

YES!! I was so worried Wash All Over Me wouldn't make it! So happy!

Yes so happy too! Many of the strongest demos made it!

Inside Out? Check!

Messiah? Check!

Best Night? Check!

Wash All Over Me? Check!

Heartbreak City? Check!

Amazing!

A bit bummed that none of the acoustic songs besides Joan of Arc made it, but hey, you can't have everything! :)

I'm really happy with the track list, she definitely chose the best songs for the album, and we've got the ones that didn't make the album in demo form so we can just make an additional album out of those ourselves.

No Michael Jackson, I really thought his voice would be heard on Iconic since Madonna posted pics of him the 10 times she posted about #Iconic... Maybe a sample of his music?

I like it! But how come when I open my itunes the only new tracks I see are Best Night and S.E.X. and the rest are just numbers. Does anyone else have this problem?

Beautiful Scars?

gif+heart+can%2527t+handle+it.gif

But you still got the demo to listen to, all the time and for eternity!

Really, I get that some might be disappointed their favourite demos didn't make it. I too would have loved Revolution to be on it, especially now that she has tagged it in the last few weeks. But does it matter? The demos are all there for us to listen to!

wsNkUPh.png

well, well this is almost identical what I predicted in several posts..all this Graffiti Hearts, Tragic Girls, Beautiful Scars and Never let you god are GONE!!!!!

Now let hope and pray that Wash All Over Me and Messiah will make it!

Wonderful!

Interesting choice. Glad that "Wash All Over Me" and "Inside Out" made the cut. Kind of sad about the exclusion of "Addited" and "Beautiful Scars". Maybe we'll get some additonal tracks on the deluxe, otherwise we have the demos. :D

But you still got the demo to listen to, all the time and for eternity!

Really, I get that some might be disappointed their favourite demos didn't make it. I too would have loved Revolution to be on it, especially now that she has tagged it in the last few weeks. But does it matter? The demos are all there for us to listen to!

but it's such an album worthy track! Much more than the abysmal Best Night

Guest Rachelle of London

NOW LET THE "I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THE DEMOS BRIGADE HAVE A MASSIVE MELTDOWN

It's gonna be ridiculous!!!!!!

I only listened to the first few demos that leaked. The other HUGE batch that leaked soon after I didn't even bother playing. I'm kinda glad now tbh.

So ready to pop my pussy Queendonna

giphy.gif

NOOOOO

Ok, Never let You Go is so PERFECT that doesn't need a change and we've got the demo so i can live with that but beautiful scars had so much more potential (that glorious bridge :dramatic: ) it's a pity that is left like that (but that demo slays careers lbr here)

The rest is really fine for me. i love the track list. Most of the songs i wanted are included but my 2 favorites. But it's more than I expected.

This album... is gonna be HUGEEEEE!!!!!!!!

and 2 more unknown tracks are coming!!!!!!!!! :confessions: