"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

OMG!

I really expected many things for this video except a "MATADOR" inspired video! I'm so excited, she's soooooooo unexpected

(yes I knew that the video would be like this from her IG pictures, but what I meant is that before those previews, I thought of anything)

Love the red cape! Sure it will be a Black and White video :laugh:

Hahhah!! I know right. I'm 100% sure it WONT be a black and white video.

I don't think so, and I hope it won't :laugh:

It was ironic! :sassy:

The red cape is too gorgeous to be black and white.

Wow this is shaping up to be a really great video! Just love the drama and the teasers are killing me! I can't wait!

i cant get this video out of my head because its the same director, no? anyway, the clips look exciting and their both only seconds, lol.

what excites me about them also is that they focus a lot of attention on choreography! and amazing choreography at that!

8xuae1.jpg

I always laugh at that pic. that so typical critical yet smiling look on her face :lmao:

and on the computer screen on the left next to her, it shows the artwork for art for freedom of a friend of mine :p

i cant get this video out of my head because its the same director, no? anyway, the clips look exciting and their both only seconds, lol.

Wow!! That video was really well done! Even though it was super simple it never got boring. I liked it a lot!! And I also liked the song!!