"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

Video sales do not count toward digital sales- and video views from, iTunes, as far as I know, do not count toward streaming (or get reported).

where does music video sales get counted on?

^ Could it really? I can't remember if they give notice anymore these days. If it could be any moment I need to get prepared. A sudden jolt of seeing a thumbnail or link could lead to cardiac arrest. A lot of M's fanbase is, uhm, ... :old:

We need advance notice!

I'm hearing a rumor about a preview of the Living For Love video tomorrow, and then the video premiere on wednesday... which seems awfully quick to me, but just throwing that out here...

I'm hearing a rumor about a preview of the Living For Love video tomorrow, and then the video premiere on wednesday... which seems awfully quick to me, but just throwing that out here...

My god, I hope it's true...

tumblr_ljd5qol6Z51qixleeo1_250.gif

Yes please!!!

Noooo, that would be awful. The perfect timing is one day after the Grammys

The Queen of Pop certainly knows what is the perfect timing... :queenbitch:

Wednesday wouldn't be terrible, but Monday would be ideal, at least for chart purposes. We'll see- all depends if it's close to being ready to go. Note that the remixes (which likely won't sell a lot, mind you) hit iTunes on Monday.

Most important thing is to deliver a strong, buzzworthy video.

#soon

Madonna should wait a few months and release the video and the album for the anniversary of the #ComingSoon moment on Instagram, we're getting close now :stir: