"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

its from no era its fake as fuck (unless its some outtake I've never seen)

Seems it's not even M, but an impersonator :(

Well as we all probably already know, Arianne didn't style the new video as she confirmed on a reply on her instagram. Not really news but I thought it was worth the mention.

Wasn't Bea the stylist?

"Their", could it be Rihanna/Kanye/Paul and their borefest? Nicki & Beyoncé shooted a music video recently too so... I don't know, we shouldn't read too much into it

I think they just used "their" to not reveal if it's male or female.

Edited by revilheart

Wasn't Bea the stylist?

Yeah I guess. I just noticed Arianne commenting to someone who was giving her shit about previous styling M and she said "for your info, I didn't even style the LFL video"

Yeah I guess. I just noticed Arianne commenting to someone who was giving her shit about previous styling M and she said "for your info, I didn't even style the LFL video"

Ugh I don't understand why people are complaining over there. It's rude. Also we don't even know what she is wearing in the video. I saw someone telling Bea that she should make Madonna wear less black and more colour this spring.

do you think , Living for Love - will be a hit?

why it took so long to play on the radio?

my own prediction , of all her tracks - i can see (only ) Bitch , Im Madonna - will be a huge hit! marked my words.

Well, I don't agree with you at all. Not saying that "Bitch, I'm Madonna" won't be a hit, but saying that it is the only song that can be a hit is writing off so many great songs. Not sure why you are continually talking about one song only in every thread as well.

do you think , Living for Love - will be a hit?

why it took so long to play on the radio?

my own prediction , of all her tracks - i can see (only ) Bitch , Im Madonna - will be a huge hit! marked my words.

The radios have prejudice against artists '' old '' and Madonna suffers boycott radios from American Life and the best example of this is Hung Up was # 7 ... A hit in radios? Do Not.
But if it promotes well the single, it can go up on itunes and thus make the song a hit, which would help in radios. :stir:

That whole American Life boycott RUMOR just keeps on going. I heard both the radio edit and oakenfold remix edit on Dallas radio as well as 4 minutes, and GMAYL (deal or not, Airplay is airplay)

US radio not embracing M since is down to ageism, and perhaps flawed choice of singles for top 40 programming.

IMO, it's prety clear that the dance chart positions are what she releases singles to chart on.

Madonna could easily have a big hit again if everything aligned.

People are always interested when they hear that she's doing something "good" again.

The Video and Grammy performance are going to be big

no one from the regular public really knows about LFL ......whenever i play it for someone....they are like "omg i LOVE this" "this is my new fav track right now" etc etc...

I hope they kick into high gear with this shit.

Dafuq? Have you forgotten that some leak actually rushed everything and we weren't supposed to hear LFL before Valentine's Day?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I just had this feeling come over me...we are in the midst of it all. It is LITERALLY HERE!!!! IT IS ALL HAPPENING WITHIN A WEEK OR MAYBE LESS!!!!

... and then we'll all be complaining about how the next thing is so far away :laugh: