"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

I can totally see that red/pink cape she was using in that instagram pic a few days ago being pulled and stretched like the legs of the girl in that video!

There's a part in this video where the girl dances with a flag and multiplies, that would look cool too

Yeah, but it might be too soon. I mean, wasn't it shot like 2 weeks ago?

At the end of next week it will be nearly 1 month after the shooting. It's the usual time it takes...

"Their", could it be Rihanna/Kanye/Paul and their borefest? Nicki & Beyoncé shooted a music video recently too so... I don't know, we shouldn't read too much into it

"Their" music video. Or is a band or a group.

If they wanted to use a vague description, they would have said "his" music video

Still could be Rihanna with Kanye and Paul. Could even be 1D.

^Ohh! I can totally see this video in my mind now (LOL), it is going to be epic!!

There's a part in this video where the girl dances with a flag and multiplies, that would look cool too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY2IF-j8wDE

Don´t you guys feel like this would´ve worked awesome with GMAYL? I mean, her performance of the song on tour was pretty much al about marching bands and lots of energy, so this would´ve been perfect! Anyway, back to LFL... I want to see something, NOW!! :p

Guest HaveASit

Hm, no. I don't think it's a collaboration.

"One of the top music artists"

It sounds like one act. If it was a collaboration, they would have said "Some of the top music artists".

I still think it's a band or a group.

Wasn't Chic making a comeback?

Guest HaveASit

i can't believe people don't like those video directors. what they do is so creative in a subtle & detailed and classy/stylish way.

I think people were expecting a storyline kind of video. And that J.A.C.K guy doesn't seen to make that style.

But, hey, I'm here for it. Some of her best music videos don't have a story, like Rain, Vogue, Don't Tell Me etc

I think people were expecting a stoyline kind of video. And that J.A.C.K guy doesn't seen to make that style.

But, hey, I'm here for it. Some of her best music videos don't have a story, like Rain, Vogue, Don't Tell Me etc

yeah but steven klein doesn't really do storyline type videos either. maybe I'm just so happy it aint steven :p