"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

They seem determined to sink this release in every way they can, huh?

Why? You think 200 million viewers is a bad idea for a video premiere? :popcorn2:

She looks great, the concept is interesting, but not enough actual dancing/choreography. Those slo-mo effects just hide the actual choreography. I'm sure the Grammy performance will be a lot more exciting.

If you knew Madonna was releasing the video on Snapchat today then you should have downloaded the app ahead of time and if you're using an old phone with outdated software don't expect the World to stay behind just for you.

Some fans are ridiculous. Awesome video and all you're doing is bitching. Get a new phone and stfu

It's a 1987 La Isla Bonita single cover / Sticky & Sweet 2008 / Sky Fits Heaven Drowned World Tour 2001 / Vogue re-Invention Tour corset / Get Together Confessions Tour 2006 absolute delight!!!!

Exactly!! Well said.

If you knew Madonna was releasing the video on Snapchat today then you should have downloaded the app ahead of time and if you're using an old phone with outdated software don't expect the World to stay behind just for you.

Some fans are ridiculous. Awesome video and all you're doing is bitching. Get a new phone and stfu

I love you!!

Does Madonna look good in the video? Yes

Is the artistic direction interesting? Yes

Is her dancing good? No

Is it a good video? No

My verdict - her involvement in the video is lazy.

HOWEVER - I hate the song. It's my least favourite on the album as her vocal is too shrill.

My opinion... but thankfully horse for courses.