"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

is that one of her dancers? surprised no one noticed THE BULGE here...

Who are you kidding. That's all you notice! Anyway, This isn't one of her dancers...I think it's just a random pic! It's hot though

whoop, if we toss technicality- among other things- out, otherwise all we'd have is a forum full of ra-ra hooey, where folks are excited at Madonna's mere pick-of-the-nose movement. That should be left to forums dedicated to others. :gent:

I am anticipating a kick-arse video, like most others, of course.

The "Living for Love" music video is the first to premiere on the app's Snap Channel.

Today, Madonna is set to premiere the first music video from her new album, Rebel Heart, on Snapchat, the picture messaging app that was recently valued at $10 billion. The video accompanies "Living for Love," the album's first single, and will be viewable on the app's "Snap Channel."

It's been a rocky album campaign for the pop star, 56, who has endured two devastating album leaks, the second of which happened on Monday and included the 25-track deluxe version. Rebel Heart will go on sale Tuesday, March 10th, after Madonna performs at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 8th, and the Brit Awards on Feb. 25th.

The video was directed by the French duo Julien Choquart and Camille Hirigoyen, together known as J.A.C.K., was edited by longtime Madonna collaborator Danny B. Tull, and styled by B. Akerlund -- who also works wth Beyonce, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga. It was choreographed by Megan Lawson.

To state the obvious, it's a major coup for the three-year-old Snapchat, which boasts an estimated 200 million users. CEO Evan Spiegel made headlines during last year's Sony hack when a series of uncovered e-mails revealed that he was at work on an in-app music feature, including negotiations with Vevo to bring music video viewing inside Snapchat's interface. Those talks reported stalled, but the music feature being discussed was likely tied to Discover, which was announced last month.

Discover feeds news and entertainment from 12 different companies directly to the user. Participating organizations include Warner Music Group, National Geographic, People magazine, ESPN and Vice, who enlist editors to select stories (which can include photo essays and videos) that are shared and refreshed every 24 hours.

OMG should I download snapchat or just wait for a HQ link? :dramatic:

i will wait for the link so i can watch it on my tv. This will be the first video premiere my boyfriend will experience. I want to watch it with him too.

If I understand correctly, the video will be premiered on a Snapchat channel that can be seen by every members, not only people who follow Madonna. Am I right?

If I understand correctly, the video will be premiered on a Snapchat channel that can be seen by every members, not only people who follow Madonna. Am I right?

Yes!

When you are at the snap stories panel, click the top right circle, it'll bring you to all the snap channels. M's should appear in the middle button

Madonna will debut a channel on Snapchat. This new "Discover" went there a few days in application but only have channels of magazines and TV stations and it seems they so partnering with Vevo to implement views.

tumblr_inline_nfiotjvkfV1qhnsxb.gif

Yes!

When you are at the snap stories panel, click the top right circle, it'll bring you to all the snap channels. M's should appear in the middle button

Wow, that's awesome! 100 millions users will be able to see the video!! That's better than any TV show (except the Superbowl) :ohmy:

Huge!! And it's the first video premiere on Snapchat for an artist! Only the queen! :queenbitch: