"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

The only official thing we know about the video is Guy who said that it would be released in the first week of February... Unless they changed their plans, the video will be released before the Grammys.

This is great! Very interesting video indeed. Simple but very effective, the effects keep you watching the whole thing - not sure this exact style would work for LFL, but I think M came up with great ideas together with the team to make it all work.

On a side note - I really like this Christine girl judging by the clip. Great song and I love the Michael Jackson-esque dance moves.

I wouldn't have minded if Klein had directed the video, some stuff of his is a bit too artsy-farty for me and the visuals, albeit great, tend to be predictable - still, I like his overall style and he's always been a good match with M.

But when it comes to this vid, I'm definitely more excited about M trying out new things, seeking new partners to work with - seems like she's done just that. Really really excited now! :)

Christine posted something on tw and instagram this morning

And removed it instantly!!

Not a fan. I hate how so many videos these days look like they were shot on video and not film. Klein would have been great, and I just don't understand why she's never hired him to do a proper video. Anyway, let's see how this one comes out. Maybe it will be great.

what was it?

I couldnt open the instagram link and it was tagged #madonna

it only lasted few minutes I guess, but now I am curious.

big fan of C

Not a fan. I hate how so many videos these days look like they were shot on video and not film. Klein would have been great, and I just don't understand why she's never hired him to do a proper video. Anyway, let's see how this one comes out. Maybe it will be great.

You can say what you want about Klein but that he still shoots film is both commendable and also adds something to the shoots. You can always feel the texture of his photos

You can say what you want about Klein but that he still shoots film is both commendable and also adds something to the shoots. You can always feel the texture of his photos

And the thing, it's not hard to capture some of the qualities of film with DV. If that's the look you're going for, cool, but I'd like to see something more film-like from M again. It's been a while.

I can totally see that red/pink cape she was using in that instagram pic a few days ago being pulled and stretched like the legs of the girl in that video!

I also agree that she shuld let Klein direct a proper video. It is weird they have never done a music video,despite their ongoing collaborations. As for LFL, as long as we don´t get more beauty-on-the-wall shots like with GMAYL, then all is good.

I was about to post this too (found on Twitter), you're fast. Yes it probably is LFL. If the video is displayed on Vevo website it's good promo! The last vids were just on YouTube.

it looks like Guy O's new management company works hard on this promo, first the ITunes ad worldwide and now this!!

Guest HaveASit

"Their" music video. Or is a band or a group.

If they wanted to use a vague description, they would have said "his" music video

Yeah, but it might be too soon. I mean, wasn't it shot like 2 weeks ago?

Oh, a video showing a bit of wrinkle? I have been craving a natural video from Madonna since the COAD era, one where she shows she´s sexy at the 50s, not that she´s 50 but with the magic of the filters can look like she´s 30. Hopefully the retouching won´t take long (i.e. it won´t be too much).