"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

^^ well this clip is boring.

you've got to be joking. you notice how the woman's legs are getting longer?

its full of subtle special effects and the whole styling is amazing. I'm more excited than ever and glad it's not klein. these new people seem young & creative. vogue in a way is a simple video as well. i couldn't be happier

wow their other stuff is even better! it's so simple and stylish and artsy but not try hard at all. also be sure to check out their music videos http://www.wanda.net/fr/category/music-video

Thanks! They did that One Republic "counting stars" video, Bloc Party as well. This video is gonna be so interesting!

the interview should be on nrj.fr around 9am (in an hour) check their video section or home page. i got all the info from madonnatribe & madonnaMafia on twitter. every hour nrj aired a minute of the interview but it was dubbed in french. should be good on the site later.

here's another site with the same videos of their work (because their other site that got shared here by Mmmm and myself loads a little slowly):

http://www.j-a-c-k.squarespace.com

Oh.

I'm not sure what to think. Their work is very hipsterish, reminds me of conceptual art and other movements like that, that the students tried to copy back in art school to be "cool and intellectual". Not a fan.

when will the video drop?

Most likely a few days before the Grammys :)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Wow Iove love the Christine and the Queens video (and song), thanks for posting. It reassures me for Madonna's video. Finally one with actual ideas this time? :wow:

This is great! Very interesting video indeed. Simple but very effective, the effects keep you watching the whole thing - not sure this exact style would work for LFL, but I think M came up with great ideas together with the team to make it all work.

On a side note - I really like this Christine girl judging by the clip. Great song and I love the Michael Jackson-esque dance moves.

I wouldn't have minded if Klein had directed the video, some stuff of his is a bit too artsy-farty for me and the visuals, albeit great, tend to be predictable - still, I like his overall style and he's always been a good match with M.

But when it comes to this vid, I'm definitely more excited about M trying out new things, seeking new partners to work with - seems like she's done just that. Really really excited now! :)