"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

It's about time he steps up from being just tour visuals to doing an actual music video for Madonna.

I'm excited to see what they'll bring to the table.

Every director should do it. Music videos first started in the 80s without the artist and director title in the 80s. That didnt start till the 90s.

Now in the digital age, they don't even list the director in the digital age!!! It's very frustrating!!

Every director should do it. Music videos first started in the 80s without the artist and director title in the 80s. That didnt start till the 90s.

Now in the digital age, they don't even list the director in the digital age!!! It's very frustrating!!

i don't mind seeing the names in the credits after the video. Stromae does it all the time. but with those big capital letters to the black background always gives me that pretentious gaga-alejandro-hipster-tryhard vibe.. maybe if he did it another way, more subtle..

Sans tour interludes/SP.... so happy that Steven Klein will direct an official music video. He was supposed to direct a video for "Nothing Fails" but that obviously didn't happen. Expect catharsis.....

So, who actually thinks this will be the final part of a trilogy? Will she really, 20 years since TAB/YS, complete the saga? have we ruled out Michal Haussman as director? :ohmy:

I think about it from the day she posted photo with stockings and bullfighter shoe. :stir::superman: