"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

Can you please put your head on the railway and leave me in peace?

Or maybe you could leave us in peace? Do you really think there's still someone left here to believe you're an insider after all your "exclusive news" happened to be false (the biggest was : "Unapologetic Bitch is the lead single"). If I had said as much bullshit as you I would be mortified and I would not come back on this forum pretending I'm an insider.

It should be released right after Grammys, on Monday. There would be a full seven days of viewing and sales, following the big impact (if she opens the show, she'd have a few hours of sales benefit, but it wouldn't amount to much in terms of the charts).

This makes sense actually.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

She should post a gif from the video before releasing anything. It would spread through social media like gonorrhea on a fresh summer evening.

She should post a gif from the video before releasing anything. It would spread through social media like gonorrhea on a fresh summer evening.

That is exactly what she should do! It would be an awesome teaser for what's #comingsoon

Do we have any clue who's directing yet?

Realistically I'd imagine it's M herself, which I'm all for but I was just watching the Shake It Off video and thinking Romanek would be an incredible choice. I went back and watched his other videos, his sense of motion, his editing is so on point.

we don't know shit! everything is a fucking secret!

its frustrating lol

true, the only thing we actually know certainly is because some fool designer couldn't keep quiet, everyone else has been so tight lipped. I'm often surprised M's reputation for cutting off people who blab isn't more well known.

I don't think it's coming next week, but what do I know? I hope she releases it without announcement, just wake up one day to her new video and watching it it the hospital (cause we're all gonna have a heart attack)

I like the element of surprise again.

so hush hush.

I remember back in the day waiting to premiere on muchmusic of mtv

I remember the promo for he frozen single. madonnas record company sent muchmusic toronto

a 8x8 foot block of ice with the premiere copy of the video frozen in the centre of the ice cube and the

show host had to chip it out with a ice chipper drill in order to play.

that was such a cool moment. the excitement was intense. it took them the whole hour

to finally get to it.

so hush hush.

I remember the promo for he frozen single. madonnas record company sent muchmusic toronto

a 8x8 foot block of ice with the premiere copy of the video frozen in the centre of the ice cube and the

that was such a cool moment. the excitement was intense. it took them the whole hour

to finally get to it.

What?? haha, thats so cool! :D

If she fulfill what she said to the Billboard will have the clip next week, I think she will post a video on instagram and let all dying.

You have to read that interview again.

so hush hush.

to finally get to it.

Yeah, I remember the teaser video for "Frozen" on MTV. It was epic. I thought someone had posted it on here recently, but I can't find it.

I remember when they used to do making of the video..those were the days ,I think the last ones we saw were for HU and Sorry( edit: and 4 minutes). Would've loved to see the ones for GMAYL, GGW, and now LFL.