"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

Just two weeks to go before she hits us like a truck

And only one week before the video! I'm still praying for a Super Bowl ad featuring a snippet of the video :nervous:

Madonna said this on instagram :

M is for Monday and other Magical things ! ❤️#rebelheart

Video realesed next Monday? And maybe the Magical thing with a "M" is Minotaur? :laugh:

Madonna said this on instagram :

Video realesed next Monday? And maybe the Magical thing with a "M" is Minotaur? :laugh:

Today is Monday and Magic starts with M. I think you guys are reading way too much into everything. Lack of album is making people desperate.

Today is Monday and Magic starts with M. I think you guys are reading way too much into everything. Lack of album is making people desperate.

Not desperate, I just made a mistake because here it's Tuesday and I though she was talking about next monday. But still, the video should be released next week as Guy said...

So excited! :vogue: :vogue:

who said the video will be out after the grammys? officially. there is still no lyric video. two to three weeks of putting together a video seems rather fast to me.

but all things are possible.

who said the video will be out after the grammys? officially. there is still no lyric video. two to three weeks of putting together a video seems rather fast to me.

but all things are possible.

Guy Oseary said on twitter that the video will be out (hopefully) in the first week of February. So, it's before the Grammys.

And usually, her videos take 1 month to be edited, and this time they had 3 weeks, I think they can do it :popcorn2:

As a producer I can say that a music video can be easily put together in a few days of hard work in the editing room, but what makes Madonna videos take a long time to be ready is the VFX and more specifically face and body "corrections" something she has been doing heavily since the Confessions era.

Before it was just a smoothing filter to give that overall smothness to her face but in GMAYL and GGW she started going for a full face job which consists is very detailed tracking, masking and smoothing her face frame by frame which takes a few weeks to complete, surprisingly this wasn't used in TUTR, only the usual filters.

If you watch closely the GGW video in HD there are a few "face correction" errors that make her mouth be out of place for a brief moment.

And something else makes her videos take a long time to be ready: she is very demanding and the video won't be released if it's not to her taste, many different cuts are made until she is satisfied.

As a producer I can say that a music video can be easily put together in a few days of hard work in the editing room, but what makes Madonna videos take a long time to be ready is the VFX and more specifically face and body "corrections" something she has been doing heavily since the Confessions era.

Before it was just a smoothing filter to give that overall smothness to her face but in GMAYL and GGW she started going for a full face job which consists is very detailed tracking, masking and smoothing her face frame by frame which takes a few weeks to complete, surprisingly this wasn't used in TUTR, only the usual filters.

If you watch closely the GGW video in HD there are a few "face correction" errors that make her mouth be out of place for a brief moment.

And something else makes her videos take a long time to be ready: she is very demanding and the video won't be released if it's not to her taste, many different cuts are made until she is satisfied.

Yes I noticed this. When she says "...and I want to badly...to be good"

I'm dying!! I don't think it'll be next week honestly!!! I hope it is! Anytime that first week of February up until the day after the Grammys. They can't ruin the momentum.

But I know she'll do it cause this is the time she wanted to do everything and now she's going to deliver. Like she always does when she's ready.

Video after grammys

it should be after Grammys, let the fans drool first over the Grammy performance then unleash the video, they should learn from what happened to GMAYL and Super Bowl

it should be after Grammys, let the fans drool first over the Grammy performance then unleash the video, they should learn from what happened to GMAYL and Super Bowl

I feel the same. One week after the Grammy's to keep the momentum.

It should be released right after Grammys, on Monday. There would be a full seven days of viewing and sales, following the big impact (if she opens the show, she'd have a few hours of sales benefit, but it wouldn't amount to much in terms of the charts).

Did she film the video in the same place they shoot Gotham?