"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

madonna-give-me-all-your-luvin-nuevo-vid

This video is so damn good! There are so many scenes I want to see over and over and over and over again!!

Edited by Soma

Yaas! Give Me All Your Luvin is my favorite video!! It gave me feels in 2012 like nothing else! I watched it with my brother at least 500 times lol

you talk about give me all your luvin video and I feel something inside of me. Call it emotion. MTV used to play the video all weekends and my sister and I always dancing all around my house. I was obviously M and she was Nicki. Butt at the end of the vdeo, when Madonna falls down on the arms player) she played Madonna and I was the football player. My sister acted like Madonna, walking and looking at the camera. Amazing.

you talk about give me all your luvin video and I feel something inside of me. Call it emotion. MTV used to play the video all weekends and my sister and I always dancing all around my house. I was obviously M and she was Nicki. Butt at the end of the vdeo, when Madonna falls down on the arms player) she played Madonna and I was the football player. My sister acted like Madonna, walking and looking at the camera. Amazing.

Are you suddenly 15 years old?

Good grief..did Bette Midler direct you?

:newspaper:

will the choir be in the video ?

No, according to Annie's Twitter (who does the vocals on the Living For Love beat drop and throughout), it seems she's at home watching Celebrity Big Brother and not appearing in the video. :laugh: She also said that she won't be at The Grammys so someone else will replace her vocals during the ceremony.

I hope Madonna use more colors, tired of Blackdonna glad the stylist be B.Akerlund and not Blackliane Phillips.

Why do people assume Madonna lets other people make the decisions? Blame it on Guy, blame it on Arianne...

It's Madonna who calls the shots, please.

Look at the ear of the guy in the last picture, it looks like he wears a leather mask... :laugh:

I'm sure it will be perfect at the end but now it looks like a mess : first the red toreador with a minotaur and now pink shoes with shirtless/leather guy... So confusing... :popcorn2:

I hope Madonna use more colors, tired of Blackdonna glad the stylist be B.Akerlund and not Blackliane Phillips.

Arianne Phillips IS the stylist, though....isn't she??

Look at the ear of the guy in the last picture, it looks like he wears a leather mask... :laugh:

I'm sure it will be perfect at the end but now it looks like a mess : first the red toreador with a minotaur and now pink shoes with shirtless/leather guy... So confusing... :popcorn2:

Too much paranoia. :lmao:

Video will be EPIC ;dramatic:

Too much paranoia. :lmao:

Video will be EPIC ;dramatic:

Of course it will be epic! But it's not paranoia to say that for the moment, we're really confused with these hints :laugh:

Or maybe the last picture is for a photoshoot?

It's the socks. Pink socks are very common in bullfighters costumes.

chiquito2.jpg

It's the socks. Pink socks are very common in bullfighters costumes.

chiquito2.jpg

Oh thanks detective, it makes sense! :ohmy:

Go Madge! :stir: