"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

I hope to see a preview soon, I love the previews, like thGGW video, it caused so many meltdowns plus it builds up the expectation and makes people enjoy more the premiere.

Edited by Macromad

As for the debut of the video, I hope Interscope is cleaver about it. Perhaps have the song featured on a primetime series hit like Scandal and then the video premiere directly after the show ends? More exposure for the song and video that way.

For the record, I'm ALL for dark shit. Just surprised by the rumors and speculation, which seem very macabre for a song that's so positive and uplifting. If it's true, curious to see how it comes together. I didn't realize there was a no opining on rumors rule! You guys are hysterical. :laugh:

I still have not listened to the song. Reading all these comments make me really excited. Love this joyride. Hope we will get at least one more pre-album breakdown like this time before she calls it quits.

Anyways, cant wait to see the video and then also listen to the song.

I still have not listened to the song. Reading all these comments make me really excited. Love this joyride. Hope we will get at least one more pre-album breakdown like this time before she calls it quits.

Anyways, cant wait to see the video and then also listen to the song.

Why not?

Is it sad that I am more excited about this video than anything in my work/personal/social life this month? I don't care :laugh: #geek

That single instagram shot pops up in my mind about 100 times an hour. :lol:

I'm really excited to see the finished video.

That single instagram shot pops up in my mind about 100 times an hour. :lol:

I'm really excited to see the finished video.

And when I see everyone going on about a football game, I don't feel the least bit bad about this obsession :laugh: