Was Revenge Wasted???

tasteinmen

I think a really wasted song of Madonna's was Broken (I'm Sorry) It so should have been on Celebration instead of It's so Cool that has done her no justice at all. It would have also worked as a track on Hard Candy as well. Such uplifting music and lyrics, could have become a hit for sure.

"Gone, Gone, Gone" = SONG OF LIFE.

"Like a Flower" = BALLAD OF LIFE.

"Revenge" = B-SIDE OF LIFE.

These would have made excellent b-sides if they were given a final mix and tweaking. GGG needs a new drum programme though.

I never really warmed to Revenge, Gone gone Gone or Like a Flower. I mean, i like them but not as much as i like the others. They seem so subpar with anything in ROL or Music...

No song that has leaked afterwards is really as good as albums tracks, that's why i trust so much the final tracklisting for RH, even if good songs are left out.

Why did she only release 1 b-side per era when she always had lots of leftovers?? And some of the tracks she did release as b-sides are questionable... All the unreleased songs from Music are great, but she releases Cyber-Raga?

I never really warmed to Revenge, Gone gone Gone or Like a Flower. I mean, i like them but not as much as i like the others. They seem so subpar with anything in ROL or Music...

No song that has leaked afterwards is really as good as albums tracks, that's why i trust so much the final tracklisting for RH, even if good songs are left out.

I think Animal or Across the Sky would have been preferable to Spanish Lesson but other than that, I agree. Her albums are so strong it's hard for me to imagine them differently or better.