Yes, and wait until we listen to the final versions of Rebel Heart

She may have reworked these with her other collaborators like Diplo...

THEY SHOULD NEVER TOUCH THE PRODUCTION OF REBEL HEART... IT IS GREAT AS IT IS... :rant::rant::rant:

THEY SHOULD NEVER TOUCH THE PRODUCTION OF REBEL HEART... IT IS GREAT AS IT IS... :rant::rant::rant:

You mean "as it was... 6 months ago when it leaked"? I'm sure it IS great now :popcorn2:

You mean "as it was... 6 months ago when it leaked"? I'm sure it IS great now :popcorn2:

if we're talking about Devil Pray, demo to album version kind of changes, it may be tolerable...

but an Illuminate demo to album kind of alteration? i dread it...

What are the Avicii tracks left in the album? Will there be anything that is avicii-produced not reworked, left in the album?

Devil Pray, HeartBreakCity, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me and Rebel Heart were all co-written by Avicii - some along with Savan Kotecha, Carl Falk and Rami Yacoub, others with Magnus Lidehäll, Vincent Pontare and Salem Al Fakir.

But all have supposedly been reworked by other producers.

4 more explicit tracks is awesome news.

I'm starting to wonder if the track listing for the album is is in order based upon the order that we would have gotten individually for Rebel and Heart. It seems the Heart songs go in order and the Bitch songs are in order, but just put together.

Heart

Living For Love

Devil Pray

Ghosttown

Rebel

UnapologeticBitch

Illuminati

Bitch, I'm Madonna

We got the first three songs of both discs in December possibly.

If Messiah is #7 then maybe we will get 3 more Heart songs in a row, and then 3 more Rebel hence the 3 explicit songs in row. Just an idea.

mESSIAaH is track 18

Oh cool! From people's comments I assumed this one was standard upbeat dance-pop.

Nooo! It's got some oriental / turkish vibes going on, definitely a very unique sound for her. Yes sound-wise Isaac probably comes pretty close to it.

Even though it's not one of my personal faves, you're in for a treat! Definitely a very very interesting venture when it comes to the sound.

Nooo! It's got some oriental / turkish vibes going on, definitely a very unique sound for her. Yes sound-wise Isaac probably comes pretty close to it.

Even though it's not one of my personal faves, you're in for a treat! Definitely a very very interesting venture when it comes to the sound.

I'm picturing something like that part in Erotica with the middle eastern sound... Can't wait to hear it!!!

I wouldn't say "Isaac." It's actually like nothing else she's ever done, assuming the final version is like the demo. I actually suspect it's gotten amped up a bit - more bass/beats. The demo is very light and hypnotic. She sings in a really cool syncopated way and her vocals are very flirty. Reminds me a bit of Kylie. But it's not cheesy at all.