So do you guys think that on february 8 we might be getting Joan of Arc, Best Night and S.E.X. ? Since those are the only titles that have remained online now? The rest was online a little earlier, I saw it with my own eyes and took a screencap myself, should anyone require proof!

Here's what's left out:

ALONE WITH YOU
ART FOR FREEDOM
AUTOTUNE BABY
BACK THAT UP (DO IT)
BEAUTIFUL SCARS
:cries: :cries: :cries: :cries:
BORROWED TIME :cries:
EYES WIDE OPEN
FREEDOM
GOD IS LOVE
GRAFFITI HEART
:cries: :cries:
MIDNIGHT SHIFT
NEVER LET YOU GO
:cries:
NOTHING LASTS FOREVER
OBJECTS
REVOLUTION
SCORE
TAKE A DAY
TAKE IT BACK
THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY (ADDICTED)
:cries: :cries:

TRAGIC GIRL
TRUST NO BITCH
TWO STEPS BEHIND

I'm personally (almost) not surprised about this tracklist...I just only hoped she won't go for both holy water and sex and to skip something like addicted or even graffiti heart or revolution...but I am already (almost extremely) happy if this list is going to be true!!!!!!!

Borrowed Time, Freedom or Revolution would have been nice, especially the latter. But I can live without them because M included all the other fav demos of mine!

I'll probably include the Revolution demo in the final tracklist on my iTunes and then I've got no complaints! :)

Here's what's left out:

ALONE WITH YOU

ART FOR FREEDOM

AUTOTUNE BABY

BACK THAT UP (DO IT)

BEAUTIFUL SCARS

BORROWED TIME

EYES WIDE OPEN

FREEDOM

GOD IS LOVE

GRAFFITI HEART

MIDNIGHT SHIFT

NEVER LET YOU GO

NOTHING LASTS FOREVER

OBJECTS

REVOLUTION

SCORE

TAKE A DAY

TAKE IT BACK

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY (ADDICTED)

TRAGIC GIRL

TRUST NO BITCH

TWO STEPS BEHIND

"Art for Freedom" and "Freedom" are the same song. :)

"When You Flip the Switch" is missing from the list.

Here's what's left out:

BEAUTIFUL SCARS :cries: :cries: :cries: :cries:

BORROWED TIME :cries:

GRAFFITI HEART :cries: :cries:

i feel you... i can't believe something as solid as BEAUTIFUL SCARS would be left out... thank you so much leakers...

Borrowed Time, Freedom or Revolution would have been nice, especially the latter. But I can live without them because M included all the other fav demos of mine!

MADONNA really eliminated lots of Avicii tracks...

Kinda disappointed WAOM didn't seem to make it. I've only listened to most of these once and they were a little slow. WAOM had some strings toward the end I really liked.

edit: oh shit, MNationing w/o glasses on again. It is on there!! ^Ignore post

Was it missing earlier? Because someone else said it wasn't on there too.

Why be sad about some of the demos not being included, it was obvious she can't include them all and she won't please everyone with her decision on what to choose.
Plus it's not like all the demos will suddenly disappear from your PC / phone / whatever and be lost for all eternity...You can still listen to them, so I don't get the fuss???

Please no meltdowns because of the tracklist, we've got the demos anyway!

MADONNA really eliminated lots of Avicii tracks...

Yes, and wait until we listen to the final versions of Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me... She may have reworked these with her other collaborators like Diplo...

Yes, and wait until we listen to the final versions of Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me... She may have reworked these with her other collaborators like Diplo...

oh gawd no... i like the strings of Wash All Over Me as it is... Is it only me or is Avicii the suspected leaker?

All his traces on this album is being erased...

Hoping those final versions are Dahi productions. Already awesome now, just wait if so

oh gawd no... i like the strings of Wash All Over Me as it is... Is it only me or is Avicii the suspected leaker?

All his traces on this album is being erased...

My theory is that after Madonna started to seemingly put all of her stock on Diplo, the Aviici team thought their songs would be completely reworked for the album so someone decided to leak them. It's far out but possible.