We will soon find out when the tracklist is revealed... my gawd, if half is still unheard of... there would like 25+, wasted demos... Can't she just release it later this, JUST FOR THE FANS... casual fans didn't bother with the leaks anyway...

I don't think she will and I'm on her side. This leakage was awful.

According to supposed insiders in the Madonna Infinity forum, about half of the tracks on the final album are as-of-yet unheard songs.

Apart from the ones that have already been released, only a handful of the leaked songs have made it to the album.

whaaaat.gif

fc,550x550,black.u4.jpg

This just can't be true!....oh the drama to come if this is true

Im a bit worried that having so many songs on the album means they are all edited shorter than what they otherwise might have been in order to fit on the physcial CD release ... like those terrible edits to songs to fit on the Celebration CDs. Or doesnt that matter anymore?

Im a bit worried that having so many songs on the album means they are all edited shorter than what they otherwise might have been in order to fit on the physcial CD release ... like those terrible edits to songs to fit on the Celebration CDs. Or doesnt that matter anymore?

Don't worry, they will be exactly what she wants us to hear :) and honestly, 3 and 4 minute songs are the bulk of her catalog. 5 plus is the minority I believe.

hey.. i know bbc radio 1 are ageist jerks, but do you think they would have her for their live lounge session? a lot of artists get a lot of views from that. i just saw one of miley, 16 million views for a lana del rey cover. annie mac is there too. could be great promo if she sings well. (they usually seem to do acoustics)

Don't worry, they will be exactly what she wants us to hear :) and honestly, 3 and 4 minute songs are the bulk of her catalog. 5 plus is the minority I believe.

Earlier someone said one of the new tracks is one-second shorter than Erotica. ONE SECOND. Jeezus, What are ppl spazzing out about lol??? 4 Minutes is called 4 Minutes bc pop songs are usually (wait for it) FOUR MINUTES.

Earlier someone said one of the new tracks is one-second shorter than Erotica. ONE SECOND. Jeezus, What are ppl spazzing out about lol??? 4 Minutes is called 4 Minutes bc pop songs are usually (wait for it) FOUR MINUTES.

:rotfl:

i think so too... for the reason that having another "heart"-titled song in the REBEL HEART album would have been redundant...

Grafitti Heart is a Rebel song. It fits perfectly into her Art for Freedom ideals.

I do hope it makes the cut.

im still getting my head around there being a thread dedicated to track lengths of songs we don't even know :rotfl:

I love Madonna fans. After so many years of going through my fandom alone pre-Internet, bc no one liked her (or would admit to it) to now discover fans even nuttier than I am (in a good way) is so great to discover. It's just so nice to enjoy Madonna this way now.. w/ other loons lol

I'm so excited to watch the Grammy's with you all!

I love Madonna fans. After so many years of going through my fandom alone pre-Internet, bc no one liked her (or would admit to it) to now discover fans even nuttier than I am (in a good way) is so great to discover. It's just so nice to enjoy Madonna this way now.. w/ other loons lol

I'm with you. Only two of my close friends love Madonna. And both live in other parts of the country. Most of my other friends like her or are fond of her 80s stuff, but it's not the same. So I really treasure the opportunity to hang out here with other loons, I mean fans :)

:laugh:

+1

How reliable are these insiders?

Traditional also claims to be an insider and he doesn't know shit.

I guess we'll have to see...

#soon

Agreed! I would go crazy if this forum didn't exist. I already annoy non fans with my MADONNA banter as it is!

Maybe they are new tracks but no way she she will holy water and sex on the album

Lol you will be proven wrong.

Grafitti Heart is a Rebel song. It fits perfectly into her Art for Freedom ideals.

I do hope it makes the cut.

It doesn't suit her description of the "Rebel" side.