Music wasn't all over the place. I never imagined that.

^ Well, I guess I should have said "some have called it all over the place." I've seen some fans refer to it as a mixtape. I don't really feel that way, but it's definitely not sonically cohesive like ROL was.

I think the Music album is a bit scattered, but it works. Amazing and Runaway Lover don't fit in my opinion. I always skip them.

So, is it true that the 6 tracks were remastered or is it something that can only be heard by a few people (maybe the same who heard "unapologetic" on We R Superstars)? :nervous:

i dont.

Me neither. I want Holy Water, Revolution and Beautiful Scars. Those are a must for me!

Couldn't explicit mean that she changed "hell yeah" in Rebel Heart to "Fuck yeah"? Maybe the demo was the single (radio friendly) edit Also could be a guest rapper/vocalist on a song where she personally doesn't curse. Personally, I am not sure that S.E.X. is explicit. Does she actually curse in S.E.X.?

Edited by sul8323

im sure there will be a few surprises on the track list... Remember December 20th, when we were caught of guard with ghosttown? and what a pleasant surprise Ghosttown it was

*sigh*

I've been really tortured by these times today. :lol: Can't wait for the finalized tracklisting.

I just hope The One That Got Away makes the final cut. I really do.

FANTASTIC.

I need to hear it in it's finished, polished glory.

SAME HERE! One of my top tracks from the leak pool.

I hope there aren't any new tracks. The demos we have are so good! I think I'd be devestated if only very few of those make it.

i feel the same way... what a waste if the good demos didn't make it and just archived... making 40 songs and only half of it gets released... shame if 20 good demos just get archived... I dread if a demo like Graffiti Heart that have a great melody doesn't make it to the final list and just archived...

Guest ditaluver

Addicted was one of my faves of the first batch of demos, but I could see why it would get cut. At least we have the demo!

why ???

i feel the same way... what a waste if the good demos didn't make it and just archived... making 40 songs and only half of it gets released... shame if 20 good demos just get archived... I dread if a demo like Graffiti Heart that have a great melody doesn't make it to the final list and just archived...

I think Graffiti Heart will be cut, definitely.

I think Graffiti Heart will be cut, definitely.

i think so too... for the reason that having another "heart"-titled song in the REBEL HEART album would have been redundant...

Grafitti Heart, Freedom (except for the speech), Body Shop (in its current stage), Tragic Girl, Nothing Lasts Forever, Never Let You Go are truly beautiful songs. There's absolutely no doubt about that but imo all of them really pale against some of the other tracks. I don't know how to put it but don't you think that kind of don't stand a chance against HC, Messiah, Ghosttown, RH, WAOM and Inside Out? Those tracks are more memorable imo.

I was hoping for longer songs honestly. The length doesn't make songs better in any way, but when the songs are as glorious as Madonna songs usually are, I want them to have long intros, outros and epic middle sections. Few examples:

Hung Up (5:38 - that breakdown in the middle is everything!)

Don't Tell Me (4:41 - that long glorious ending)

Paradise - not for me (6:34 - it's like a long dream you don't want to end)

Gang Bang (5:26 - all those spoken parts, the killer ending, worth every second)

Drowned World (5:09 - that dreamy intro, aaahhh)

Like a Prayer (5:41 - no words even needed)

I just hope The One That Got Away makes the final cut. I really do.

FANTASTIC.

I need to hear it in it's finished, polished glory.

OMG, me too!

It has so much potential, i wanna it right NOW! :nervous:

I hope there aren't any new tracks. The demos we have are so good! I think I'd be devestated if only very few of those make it.

According to supposed insiders in the Madonna Infinity forum, about half of the tracks on the final album are as-of-yet unheard songs.

Apart from the ones that have already been released, only a handful of the leaked songs have made it to the album.

According to supposed insiders in the Madonna Infinity forum, about half of the tracks on the final album are as-of-yet unheard songs.

Apart from the ones that have already been released, only a handful of the leaked songs have made it to the album.

How reliable are these insiders?

Traditional also claims to be an insider and he doesn't know shit.

How reliable are these insiders?

Traditional also claims to be an insider and he doesn't know shit.

We will soon find out when the tracklist is revealed... my gawd, if half is still unheard of... there would like 25+, wasted demos... Can't she just release it later this, JUST FOR THE FANS... casual fans didn't bother with the leaks anyway...