Can Living4Love become Madonna's 14th UK number 1?

Can Living4Love become Madonna's 14th UK number 1?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Can Living4Love become Madonna's 14th UK number 1?

• Yes 14th number 1 is here
    • Top5
    • Top10
    • Top20

Guest Rachelle of London

Regarding The Brit Awards, the ceremony usually has 8-9 performances. The following have already been announced:

The last two or three will be announced tonight at 10.40 on ITV. So we'll find out today whether Madonna will be there or not! There is only one international act confirmed so far (Taylor Swift), and they usually balance it out between British/American acts SO who knows... fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed.

UK airplay is off to a great start. In its first three weeks, it's gone from 126 - out of chart - 78. So it's moving in the right direction.

What's even better is that the #78 position (413 spins) is for the week ending the 11th January, and she's averaging about 100 spins per day now (according to Compare My Radio).

So if momentum continues this week, expect 700 + spins this week and a big leap on next week's airplay chart. ALL that without any promo and still 5 weeks until release date! :wow:

Guest Rachelle of London

UK airplay is off to a great start. In its first three weeks, it's gone from 126 - out of chart - 78. So it's moving in the right direction.

What's even better is that the #78 position (413 spins) is for the week ending the 11th January, and she's averaging about 100 spins per day now (according to Compare My Radio).

So if momentum continues this week, expect 700 + spins this week and a big leap on next week's airplay chart. ALL that without any promo and still 5 weeks until release date! :wow:

SLAAAYYYYYY!

The good thing about the Brits even though loads of people miss the actual show, people talk about it for weeks. The outfits, the red carpet, the performances. Prince only presented an award last year and sales of his back catalogue went up drastically. This will be brilliant for M, Rebel Heart and LFL.

Only top20 :(

The Queen is moving her royal ass in the UK to promote, and you think it will not be a success? :shock:

Have faith!

top-20-madonna-hot-gifs-erotica.gif

"UK, I'm coming!"

She will be at the Brits, why do you think the song isn't on the album preorder and the single is released a few days after the awards ceremony in the UK? It's to get it high on the chart, she did a similar thing with Bedtime Story in 1995.

Great, yet another thread repeating every single thing that's already being discussed in the OFFICIAL UK CHART THREAD for living for love. In future, this constant duplication will be deleted on sight. It's one of the reasons this place has gone to shit recently. Take note, pink slime.

Guest Rachelle of London

Great, yet another thread repeating every single thing that's already being discussed in the OFFICIAL UK CHART THREAD for living for love. In future, this constant duplication will be deleted on sight. It's one of the reasons this place has gone to shit recently. Take note, pink slime.

Cant the threads be merged?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I think the music industry is fun ATM

Madonna Beyonce Rihanna Katy JLo Adole Sam Smith Ed Sheerkan

Come on - it's quite good

fixed it for ya

Guest Rachelle of London

Only Hector can do that I think....

Okes, Would make much sense if they were merged.

Capital just played it. :)

I opened a new thread because of the poll, quit winning don't u have anything better to do?

I'm talking about Kim, I wish there was a way I didn't see your posts, u are blocked but still

The majority of the forum feels that way about you slimeball. Take the hint and get your prostitute ass the fuck outta here. And on second thoughts....duplicate topic CLOSED.