Living For Love Remixes - Now Available on ITunes!!

3 new official remixes have just been uploaded to Madonna's YouTube channel

• DJ PAULO Club Mix (8:15)
  • DJ PAULO and Jackinsky Full Vocal Mix (7:14)
  • DJ PAULO and Jackinsky Dub Mix (6:29)

I know it's not an official remix, but I'm really digging the Taj x JRMX Mashup mix of "Living for Love". It's my favourite remix of the song by far. :vogue:

It's still a work-in-progress mix and it's not downloadable yet, but you can listen to it on DJ Taj's Sound Off blog.

I know it's not an official remix, but I'm really digging the Taj x JRMX Mashup mix of "Living for Love". It's my favourite remix of the song by far. :vogue:

It's still a work-in-progress mix and it's not downloadable yet, but you can listen to it on DJ Taj's Sound Off blog.

It's the best one of them all. Can't wait for the finished one!

The Paulo mixes are much stronger. I like the way she says "I'm gonna carry on" but it's too bad they got some choir lady singing more than Madonna. Beats are strong and hard, not just a raw snare slapped over the top. I certainly hope that single cover isn't official.

I think it might be different when she puts them out on iTunes.

well, seeing that there are no physical releases, it could easily get a different cover when the remixes goes live in iTunes...

1601429_10153068760194402_34886658201349

We are happy to announce that the #livingforlove remix ep will be available on February 9th via iTunes, Beatport and everywhere else! Featuring remixes by Erick Morillo, Offer Nissim, Djemba Djemba, Mike Rizzo, PAULO & Jackinsky, THRILL, and Dirty Pop + go to Spotify on Feb 9th for an #exclusive Michael Diamond Remix!
Check out Erick Morillo’s mixes now on Madonna’s Youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/madonna

:Disco_Ball:

Morillo's mix is a letdown, too. Same note for 5 minutes with the only interesting change being when it switched into the album version for one verse. :manson:

It's actually my favourite mix out of all of them. Proper mid nineties vibe and not the generic edm sound of the others. The others all sound like generic euro gay club edm but this beat just makes me want to dance!

I've found my mix!

I'm happy!