Living For Love Remixes - Now Available on ITunes!!

I allready asked on the chart thread, but could someone explain how the Remixes EP (?) is going to chart if it does? Is it its own album on bb200 or are it's sales added to LFL single for hot100?

its sales will be added as just 1 copy instead of 8 track that you just bought in bulk, with all the advancement in technology nowadays you would think they should be able to count them separately as they should

ummm whats this about 3 album covers?!?! Im so behind? How do we know? Where are they? What do they look like? AHHHHHH

You're not gonna find the answer in the remixes thread. Check one of the albums thread dear ;)

Currently #11 in the WORLDWIDE iTUNES ALBUMS chart... WOW, only MADONNA can chart this high with her remix albums... a nice feat but again, those 8 remixes aren't counted separately...

lfl.png

its sales will be added as just 1 copy instead of 8 track that you just bought in bulk, with all the advancement in technology nowadays you would think they should be able to count them separately as they should

Thx... Yeh it's quite stupid. I guess it's some sort of a reminiscent of the old maxi-single days... They counted as a one single even if there were multiple versions of the said single...

There is a remix called Michael Diamond on Spotify. I loved it. Where can I buy it???

It's exclusive to spotify only! I need to get the song on my phone so I can listen to it whenever!!

The Michael Diamond mix is decent.

I purchased the Djemba Club Mix, Erick Morillo Club Mix, Offer Nissim Living For Drama Mix (that epic intro), DJ PAULO Club Mix and the Mike Rizzo one.

I'm playing them all in a row on Spotify right now.

It's exclusive to spotify only! I need to get the song on my phone so I can listen to it whenever!!

The Michael Diamond Remix (4:57) was also released on limited CD-R promo singles, but these were pressed in extremely limited quantities: http://www.ebay.com/itm/291380786361 - only sent to US Billboard reporters and nightclub giveaway events.

Wtf?! I paid $10 more than that 3 days ago. I'm going to email iTunes and complain :lmao:

Luckily I waited haha. I haven't bought it yet. I'm one side I'm okay paying 7 bucks for the whole single but I want to buy the tracks individually for her to get as many points possible but that means I'll be paying $17 bucks :/

Does Google Play count towards the charts? I have been streaming the remixes on Spotify buy I want to pay for them. You only ever hear about itunes, and I am not sure whether Google Play counts.

Same thing with album pre-orders. We hear about 60k itunes but what about amazon, google play etc?