Living For Love Remixes - Now Available on ITunes!!

:confused: I'm really over Madonna mixes and haven't really liked one of her mixes for 10 years, so have to be careful here. However, this song is particularly suited to remixes and already sounds like a remix.. oh what the hell I'll buy em all. :doofus: Erick Morillo would be the one I would like best.

:confused: I'm really over Madonna mixes and haven't really liked one of her mixes for 10 years, so have to be careful here. However, this song is particularly suited to remixes and already sounds like a remix.. oh what the hell I'll buy em all. :doofus: Erick Morillo would be the one I would like best.

I don't want to cost Her Madge any sales or anything, but every mix is up on her official youtube channel. You could try before you buy!

The better ones didn't even make the digital release!!! I don't know why they don't cash on a pt 2 release. The Living For Drums mix is the best by far, and the Michael Diamonds mix was s mistake to be put as a spotify-only exclusive

Oh well

Guest eroticerotic

hey guys what is the remix she uses on her live performances (not the intro but in the dance breaks)

please let me know i want to blast it tonight! many thanks!!! :)

"Living For Love" vs. "Livin' For Love"

I played this a couple weeks ago at a DJ gig and it absolutely killed. By the end there was twice as many people on the dancefloor as before. Really nice late-90's house vibe....and it sounds like there's a full choir in the background bellowing "living for love!!!" right along with Madonna :) fun stuff!

Edited by DJMichaelAngelo

"Living For Love" vs. "Livin' For Love"

I played this a couple weeks ago at a DJ gig and it absolutely killed. By the end there was twice as many people on the dancefloor as before. Really nice late-90's house vibe....and it sounds like there's a full choir in the background bellowing "living for love!!!" right along with Madonna :) fun stuff!

I resisted it at first, but this is GREAT remix!! I love the Love! Live! Love! in the background towards the end.

There are just too many remixes - and they're mostly not very good. people have been paid to do this shit. it just seems such a waste of time and resources. ah well.

She should have chosen a couple of decent mixes, put a couple a b-sides out there (she has plenty of them), and then done an extended 12" style version of the album track. This song is crying out for a 6 minute mix.

Missed opportunity - could have been one of her best single releases in about 15 years.

There are just too many remixes - and they're mostly not very good. people have been paid to do this shit. it just seems such a waste of time and resources. ah well.

She should have chosen a couple of decent mixes, put a couple a b-sides out there (she has plenty of them), and then done an extended 12" style version of the album track. This song is crying out for a 6 minute mix.

Missed opportunity - could have been one of her best single releases in about 15 years.

This.

Nobody is paid to do remixes, they get paid only with sales... If a remix is shit, it won't sell and the guy won't earn anything :laugh:

Nobody is paid to do remixes, they get paid only with sales... If a remix is shit, it won't sell and the guy won't earn anything :laugh:

It's the opposite though

They only get paid for the commission

It's the opposite though

They only get paid for the commission

Whoop is correct. Record labels haven't paid remixers on commission since the late 90's. Remixes are usually paid on spec these days, anywhere between a couple grand and $20,000 or so per song, regardless of how well their particular remix sells (Benny Benassi got $15K to remix "Celebration" for instance).

Really? Wow...

Throwing $15K for a remix seems quite unbelievable... Especially for a few hours of work to butcher the song with basic EDM :smile:

Guys I was wondering where can I get the Offer Nassim Living for Drums remix? (from an official source)

Guys I was wondering where can I get the Offer Nassim Living for Drums remix? (from an official source)

It's promo-only. It's available only on YouTube, i.e. you can't legally download it anywhere.

A bunch of new remixes were just promo'd out last night to US Billboard DJ's:

Living For Love (Strobe Living For '92 Remix) 7:32

Living For Love (Strobe Living For '92 Piano Dub) 5:00

Living For Love (Strobe Living For '92 Organ Dub) 5:29

Living For Love (Strobe Living For '92 Instrumental) 7:32

Living For Love (Mike Rizzo Private Pass Mix) 3:26

I didn't know about these until just now. This has a UK garage style vibe to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAlQUuYZJhM

Does anyone have the other Strobe mixes as they're not on her youtube account.

Thank you Msig! Oh my God! Where can I find those remixes Living for 92??

Just found the LFL Strobe Piano and Organ Dubs. They're immense!

If anyone loves their 90s house like Robin S or Music Is The Answer, check these out! I'm loving them. Can't believe she's not uploaded them as they two of the best ones!

Just found the LFL Strobe Piano and Organ Dubs. They're immense!

If anyone loves their 90s house like Robin S or Music Is The Answer, check these out! I'm loving them. Can't believe she's not uploaded them as they two of the best ones!

IKR! :lmao:

It these digital ages it shouldn't be all that difficult to release them commercially.

I mean... the Google Play Music edition of the digital "Give It 2 Me" maxi-single features no less than 16 tracks!