Living For Love Remixes - Now Available on ITunes!!

Does Google Play count towards the charts? I have been streaming the remixes on Spotify buy I want to pay for them. You only ever hear about itunes, and I am not sure whether Google Play counts.

Same thing with album pre-orders. We hear about 60k itunes but what about amazon, google play etc?

In countries that include streaming in official charts, Google Play should be included. It is in Denmark. :)

Another two official remixes have been added to YouTube.

The Dirty Pop Club Remix Part 2 might just be my favourite official LFL remix so far..

The Michael Diamond Remix (4:57) was also released on limited CD-R promo singles, but these were pressed in extremely limited quantities: http://www.ebay.com/itm/291380786361 - only sent to US Billboard reporters and nightclub giveaway events.

Damn, it's sold for $108.99! This is crazy!?!?!

Damn, it's sold for $108.99! This is crazy!?!?!

Not really. The first few copies of this CD-R release sold for around $200-$300 on eBay. The going rate currently for this item is around $75 or so. I had a few extra copies of this leftover (that's my auction btw) but they're gone now - all snatched up in less than 2 days. Supply & demand baby :)

Edited by DJMichaelAngelo

wow. how many official remixes do we have now?!?! i've lost count.

18 officially released remixes so far. 10 of them are promo-only, though...

plus two more....is she celebrating her 44th number ones on dance chart with 44 remixes of LFL!?

That's really sad. What's the point of promo-only with the internet? Everyone can get them for free. Why not sell them? Fans would pay.

A bunch of new remixes were just promo'd out last night to US Billboard DJ's:

Living For Love (Strobe Living For '92 Remix) 7:32
Living For Love (Strobe Living For '92 Piano Dub) 5:00
Living For Love (Strobe Living For '92 Organ Dub) 5:29
Living For Love (Strobe Living For '92 Instrumental) 7:32
Living For Love (Mike Rizzo Private Pass Mix) 3:26

I'm diggin' this remix. Very pretty. I sure would like to hear the promo versions if links are allowed.

So after adding LFL to my library, my Madonna remix collection now runs for two and a half days straight. Her career is mindblowing, even more so when you look at it all in one shot like that.

I find the remixes pretty depressing to be honest. There's nothing here that really grabs me. maybe that 92 mix. it all just feels so generic and nothing shakes the "nasty gay club at 4am" vibe that they all have. Boring 4/4 mindless beats. nothing interesting. She should get Joe Goddard to do some mixes for her.