Living For Love Remixes - Now Available on ITunes!!

Guest toomawashi

can not believe that this is the way the single will be released: a collection of dreadful uninspired remixes (except for DJ PAULO) and a recycled cover image? I mean: SERIOUSLY :newspaper:

Look on the bright side. The single is getting a Grammy performance and a big budget video!! Just a shame all the other stuff hasn't been given the same effort. It's not like it exactly difficult for her team to find a new image and crop it to square.

Michael Diamond has nothing to do with Blood Diamonds.

Not true, according to Blood Diamonds himself. :)

MICHAEL DIAMOND @blooddiamonds

@normacriley @Madonna @ZHUmusik Michael Diamond remix = blood diamonds remix

http://twitter.com/blooddiamonds/status/560705387985244161

His Twitter account is verified, btw.

Furthermore, Blood Diamonds is @michaeldiamond on Instagram.

So how many official remixes were released so far?

Released remixes so far are:

Dirty Pop

DJ PAOLO

DJ PAOLO & Jackinsky

Djemba Djemba

Erick Morillo

Funk Generation

Mike Rizzo

Offer Nissim

Thrill

As for the remix cover just being a different colour to the original, it follows in the tradition going back to Like A Prayer!

Madonna-Like-A-Prayer-521701.jpgMadonna-Like-A-Prayer---R-10575.jpg

51CRNTSDEPL._SY300_.jpgjustify1.JPG

06290014.JPGrescue-me-remixes-germany-cd-maxi-single

Dirty Pop

DJ PAOLO

DJ PAOLO & Jackinsky

Djemba Djemba

Erick Morillo

Funk Generation

Mike Rizzo

Offer Nissim

Thrill

As for the remix cover just being a different colour to the original, it follows in the tradition going back to Like A Prayer!

Well those singles had cover images used just for the single. We're getting the album image with a pink hue on top.

I'm not complaining. It's a beautiful and memorable image that should be used for everything. Tour book cover, disc image, album back cover, poster, dvd cover, tour video imagery

:p

Dirty Pop

DJ PAOLO

DJ PAOLO & Jackinsky

Djemba Djemba

Erick Morillo

Funk Generation

Mike Rizzo

Offer Nissim

Thrill

these are single covers using the same picture on maxi singles for the same song so it's not the same... but at this point I don't care that much about the pink LFL cover

Bye if that's the remixes cover. Even TUTR is better than this one lol

TUTR didn't simply have a better cover... it had a slammin' cover. Too bad about the rest of it.

Of all the things when choosing a Madonna singles cover I would think their hardest task would be deciding on ONE picture. She takes SO MANY beautiful ones. That's what's so perplexing about this. SHE AIN'T SHORT OF PICS LOL. It should be a blast making her singles cover. It's hard to make anything look bad. Each and every pic in that Interview magazine, for example, is cover worthy. Yeah the album image is fantastic, but recycling, I can't understand it. True, the AL single cover was album cover but they worked on it quite a bit more than slapping some Photoshop pink hue over it. It's just... weird.

But whatever. I'm still holding out that this probably isn't the singles cover, because.. it just can't be. Right?

TUTR didn't simply have a better cover... it had a slammin' cover. Too bad about the rest of it.

Of all the things when choosing a Madonna singles cover I would think their hardest task would be deciding on ONE picture. She takes SO MANY beautiful ones. That's what's so perplexing about this. SHE AIN'T SHORT OF PICS LOL. It should be a blast making her singles cover. It's hard to make anything look bad. Each and every pic in that Interview magazine, for example, is cover worthy. Yeah the album image is fantastic, but recycling, I can't understand it. True, the AL single cover was album cover but they worked on it quite a bit more than slapping some Photoshop pink hue over it. It's just... weird.

But whatever. I'm still holding out that this probably isn't the singles cover, because.. it just can't be. Right?

maybe they just want to push the album cover as much as possible, its iconic you know?

Here's the tracklist of the "Living for Love Remixes" EP to be released on 9 February, according to DrownedMadonna.com.

1. Djemba Djemba Club Mix 5:48
  2. Erick Morillo Club Mix 6:12
  3. THRILL Remix 5:11
  4. Offer Nissim Living For Drama Mix 6:34
  5. Offer Nissim Dub 7:15
  6. DJ PAULO Club Mix 8:13
  7. Mike Rizzo’s Funk Generation Club 7:03
  8. Dirty Pop Remix 4:58

The Spotify edition will feature an exclusive bonus track, the Michael Diamond Remix (4:56), which was made by Blood Diamonds.