Living For Love Remixes - Now Available on ITunes!!

will there be more remixes ?

i know cd is out for living for love but will there be a vinyl version?

Where is it out?

There is no mention on UK or German Amazon.

We want receipts,

I think they could do a vinyl as that would sell really well like GGW

With the exception of the Thrill mix which is actually quite good, the rest are tragic.

What kind of club do they think would play these????? The answer is a resounding none.

It's like none of the remixers ever played the song. Nobodies worked the melody around the lyrics, just some random club beat and a vocal sample slapped on after for good measure. This track screams "remix me" yet everyone commissioned has completely fail or are just wrong match entirely. One can only assume that the budget was minimal.

I hope that by "more remixes" she didn't mean the dub versions of the already released remixes.

Unfortunately, I think you're right. Just alternate versions by the same sorry bunch of cheapo remixers.

It's like none of the remixers ever played the song. Nobodies worked the melody around the lyrics, just some random club beat and a vocal sample slapped on after for good measure. This track screams "remix me" yet everyone commissioned has completely fail or are just wrong match entirely. One can only assume that the budget was minimal.

This. What a waste really for a potential single.