Living For Love Remixes - Now Available on ITunes!!

what's the use of a single cover when there will be no physical formats released?

Uh...it's called DIGITAL formats (itunes, etc.). You still need imagery for all of that.

Official Single Cover??

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/JWBGSU/LivingForLoveCover.jpg

This was posted on Citrusonic's Facebook page which is Orlando Puerta's company.

I believe that's fanmade. It's over at Coverlandia.

The industry is moving on from physical formats. In a number of years, you're all going to really freak out....

Guest CzarnaWisnia

what's the use of a single cover when there will be no physical formats released?

indeed, it's not the cover of anything anymore, it's just an icon. They should just change the vocabulary to fit this new reality.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

With Warner it would be the same, nowadays it's a loss of money to release singles as physical formats obviously... The format is dead, like tapes or VHS :laugh:

I used a VHS the other day in school and I think my students thought it was some kind of a weapon or tool box...

#livingforlove remixes dropping soon online and Beatport (for you mr. Dj) by Erick Morillo, Offer Nissim, Djemba Djemba, THRILL, Dirty Pop, Paulo, Mike Rizzo....#rebelheart💗💗💗💗💗

Erick Morillo is a Colombian-American DJ, music producer and record label owner. Having produced under a number of pseudonyms, including Ministers De la Funk, The Dronez, RAW, Smooth Touch, RBM, Deep Soul, Club Ultimate and Li'l Mo Ying Yang, Morillo is best known for his international work in house music, in particular for the label Strictly Rhythm, and the 1993 hit "I Like to Move It", which he produced under the pseudonym Reel 2 Real, and which was featured in commercials, movies and ringtones. His label Subliminal Records has produced the #1 Billboard Hot Dance Music/Club Play hit "Fun" by Da Mob, and won the Muzik magazine "Remixer of the Year" award in 1999.[2] Subliminal also brought attention to artists like Eddie Thoneick, Carl Kennedy and DJ DLG.[3]

Guest toomawashi

I don't get why they don't use Pledgemusic's crowdfunding option for the physical releases? If Guy O is to change the face of the music Industry like he and a bunch of other gurus were claiming a while ago, I don't see why he doesn't start catering to the fans' needs. Erasure e.g. crowdfunded the vinyl version of their latest album

Yeah, the new mixes are nothing special but they're still so much better than pretty much all the dreadful MDNA remixes. I don't how they manage to come up with SO many unlistenable versions.

As many have said, the Offer Nissim mix starts OK but just descends to standard Eurobar bollocks. The Rizzo mix is OK although it's pitched at the hairdressers on a hen do in the West End audience. The Thrill mix just seems to go nowhere.

Are there no good remixers out there?

How I miss the nineties with Morales, Masters at Work, Tenaglia, Vasquez etc...

Now all they have is eurobar bollocks from Guetta, Avicii and Calvin Harris churning out the same generic remix for every song.

I am hearing you!