Living For Love Remixes - Now Available on ITunes!!

Remixes can do so much more than this.

Just take a look at what Monsieur Adi has done to Madonna tracks like Frozen, Music, Beautiful Stranger... These are not just remixes, they are artistic reinterpretations of the original.

An incredible and meaningful song like LFL deserves that kind of treatment, not just remixes for kickboxing classes and The Cock in the East Village. Those are fine too, but a little variety would be welcomed.

Let's hope a new batch is on the way.

Remixes can do so much more than this.

Just take a look at what Monsieur Adi has done to Madonna tracks like Frozen, Music, Beautiful Stranger... These are not just remixes, they are artistic reinterpretations of the original.

An incredible and meaningful song like LFL deserves that kind of treatment, not just remixes for kickboxing classes and The Cock in the East Village. Those are fine too, but a little variety would be welcomed.

Let's hope a new batch is on the way.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I nearly fell out of my chair!!!

As the song hasn't received any promo push yet, I imagine they don't want to release remixes that stray too far from the original song. I'm sure we'll get the reimagined versions once the song is a hit, and people are tired of hearing the album version.

Guest MadonnaBeLove

According to Ebay, there is a 10 track Acetate CD of mixes for LFL

01 Djemba Djemba Club Mix
02 Joel Dickinson Marathon Mix
03 Matt Nevin Mix
04 Las Bibas Rebel Heart Bitch Remix
05 Dippe Remix
06 Gavi's Rebellove Remix
07 Danny Sky Remix
08 D'Amell Remix
09 Argonaut & Jason Conti Remix
10 Apocalypse Remix
Edited by MadonnaBeLove

Guest MadonnaBeLove

I know I wasn't claimimg anything other than I noticed it on ebay. I know there is fanmade stuff/ I've been collecting singles since I was 12 years old.

Countdown to history... sorry if it's posted already

COUNTDOWN TO HISTORY?: Speaking of Dance Club Songs, Madonna explodes onto the chart at No. 32 with "Living for Love." The lead single from her forthcoming album Rebel Heart (due March 10) marks her first chart appearance since "Turn Up the Radio" became her record-extending 43rd No. 1 in September 2012. If "Living" eventually latches onto No. 1, Madonna will equal one of the most vaunted milestones in Billboard chart history: the Queen of Pop will tie the King of Country, George Strait, for the most No. 1s by any act on a single Billboard chart. Strait boasts 44 No. 1s on Hot Country Songs

Why do people keep saying that the demo was produced by disclosure?? I get that it sounds like it could have but the only official word I ever heard about disclosure is that they weren't workimg with madonna on anything. Did I miss something?

so are we ever going to get physical copies of singles/remixes again?

i have such a beautiful collection at home id like to be able to keep adding cds to.

I was wondering if there will be a limited edition picture disc like for GGW but really I think the physical format is dead which is a real shame.

^^ im really beginning to miss warner now. i knew it wasn't a good i dea to sign with LN ^^

as soon as she fulfils her obligation with LN she should head on back to warner imo.

^^ im really beginning to miss warner now. i knew it wasn't a good i dea to sign with LN ^^

as soon as she fulfils her obligation with LN she should head on back to warner imo.

With Warner it would be the same, nowadays it's a loss of money to release singles as physical formats obviously... The format is dead, like tapes or VHS :laugh: