Living For Love Remixes - Now Available on ITunes!!

They are terrible and... uhm, reductive ( :1251:)

M needs to get ZHU to be the main remixer for every song on her album.

M's management, whom are known to read this forum, need to make this happen. :sassy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgxJBeNDyWY

:dramatic:

This + Hercules and Love Affair, Gorgon City, Disclosure remixes

One word describes the whole bunch: TRAGIC!

But it's the fault of the label, nowadays they mostly hire from the cheapest, less talented remixers. Just look at the remixes of Beyoncé. I didn't really like the remixes of MDNA, but it is a huge downgrade compared to those. Hopefully better remixes will surface soon. I was not even aware that Dirty Pop makes official remixes.

And LOL at DrownedMadonna. They reported that M will pick the remixes personally. I'm pretty sure she has nothing to do with these god awful monstrosities.

Again: these are not official.

Obviously they are. They use original elements, at least two of them are "name" remixers, they're on Madonna's official youtube channel, and she herself (or a minion) directed us to them.

Nissim - As usual with him, an interesting start leads to a bunch of useless and badly placed drops. I'm thinking he gives his services for free or something.

Dirty Pop - Had the potential to be half decent but an unwillingness or inability to use the full vocal mars it.

Mike Rizzo - Provincial gay club happy handbag version. Alright for what it is.

THRILL - Pointless dub-like crap that anyone with pro tools could come up with in an hour or so,

Hopefully the next bunch will be the real deal. There's no point working with decent "edm" producers, then serving up a remix package that no decent DJ worth his salt would touch.

get to the dance crowd first and build it up from there next month. who knows what she'll have in store with the single once its for sale. hell she could even do a remix with a full on duet with someone and release it after the grammys - anything is possible.

why are they making these official mixes available in YouTube now and releasing it later in iTunes on Feb 10? do they expect cheapskates to still buy it when it legally comes out?

They're not that bad!!! I really like the rizzo and thrill mixes!! Those are good!!

I guess we can be thankful these arn't on iTunes yet. Maybe if we voice our opinion, guy o will see it and make changes???

Oh and traditional, where is the skrillex remix???? :1251::chuckle:

For the thick ones out there:

The album version of the song had a hot shot debut at #32 on the dance club charts and additional mixes will be announced shortly!

in LAYMAN's TERMS this means there will be another set of remixes coming out. M even said there would be some with MNEK. Consider these remixes a sort of promo.

Guest Rachelle of London

For the thick ones out there:

The album version of the song had a hot shot debut at #32 on the dance club charts and additional mixes will be announced shortly!

:dead:

the Offer nissim and Djemba ones are the best ones! But nothing beats the original version so far (except maybe for dubtronic's extended?)

Come on M! Give me diplo, skrillex, avicii, disclosure, blood diamonds! you know you can do it!

I haven't gone to clubs in forever. Is LFL playing in gay clubs yet? I kinda hope not. I would want them to wait till the single actually comes out with the video and proper remixes.

Yeah, the new mixes are nothing special but they're still so much better than pretty much all the dreadful MDNA remixes. I don't how they manage to come up with SO many unlistenable versions.

As many have said, the Offer Nissim mix starts OK but just descends to standard Eurobar bollocks. The Rizzo mix is OK although it's pitched at the hairdressers on a hen do in the West End audience. The Thrill mix just seems to go nowhere.

Are there no good remixers out there?

How I miss the nineties with Morales, Masters at Work, Tenaglia, Vasquez etc...

Now all they have is eurobar bollocks from Guetta, Avicii and Calvin Harris churning out the same generic remix for every song.