MNation Madonna Top 50 Songs for 2014 - The Results (Full Countdown Up)

Mooncrown11

I honest to God never knew Erotica was such a favorite among hard core fans! The album, yeah obviously. But I didn't know the song was so loved even more than JML!

Mooncrown and Jimmy Jimmy: WOW! Thanks SO much for taking the time out to do this. Very impressive, very appreciated and lots of fun! :)

That being said:

Inclusion of Sky FIts Heaven in top 50 M songs EVER, causing other gems to be excluded = crime

Celebration scoring higher than I'm Addicted = Crime!

Bad Girl not making top 20 = CRIME!

Don't Tell Me - freakin' DON'T TELL ME! - NOT making top 20?!? = CRIME!

Get Together not making top 10 = CRIME!

Looks like a lot of arrests need to be made. Who's making 'em? I volunteer to do the frisking. ;)

I feel that the results are what I would expect with a couple of surprises. As I said I never realized that the song Erotica was so beloved by fans. I thought the album's reputation rested more on Bad Girl, D&D, and some album tracks. I also didn't expect Music to defeat Hung Up (although I am very happy about it).

Some huge surprises!!!

Can't believe some songs didn't mdkr the top 50, and can't believe some songs did! Erotica surprises me, at #10. I love it.

Fantastic job, Mooncrown! Really. Thank you so much

Some huge surprises!!!

Can't believe some songs didn't mdkr the top 50, and can't believe some songs did! Erotica surprises me, at #10. I love it.

Fantastic job, Mooncrown! Really. Thank you so much

Thanks so much Stevo! I really appreciate everyone`s support and great feedback. This was a labor of love for me.

Fun to do and see the results. Here are some of my stats:

I was the sole person to vote Lucky Star #1

I gave Get Together its highest ranking of #2

The #1 song Like a Prayer was not in my top 50

Only 2 of my top 10 made the top 10 (Into the Groove and Ray of Light)

My first 16 songs made the final results

22 of my top 25 made the final results (Beat Goes On, I Deserve it and Has To Be missing out)

32 of my songs made the final results

Frozen4537.png

Total Points Earned: 2776

Total # of Votes: 43

Total # of Top 25 Votes: 31

Total # of Top 10 Votes: 16

Total # of #1 Votes: 3

This was my number one. :tigger:

Guest Peaches

I hope that from now on no one will ever doubt "Intervention" as the best and most popular song from "American Life"!

YES! I adore "Intervention."

Fantastic job Mooncrown and Jimmy! Really well-done.

Surprising to see how high were cherish ( reallly ???? ) and erotica ...

Pleasantly surprised for Get together ,paradise , sky F H , skin , love spent and Time stood still , among others

Dare I say these : deeper and deeper ( better than la isla bonita ????? , dont tell me , Lucky stars , Angel , Beat goes on , candy shop and latte are too high