MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubtronic

Living For Love (Dubtronic Extended Version) - new video

I Love it! The intro is amazing! I love that the chorus is more prominent here.

she should use this version for her performances.

Madonna should commission our lovely Dubtronic and release this officially. Honestly this is the type of remix that people should and would pay money for. This is what I want to hear at nightclubs if they play LFL and not the awful generic remixes we've been getting lately.

My AZZ will be all over the dance floor if this one comes on YAZ MAMA Oh LAWD :wow:

Yes, come to think of it, we do agree with Diplo that the original is the best mix of LFL... thus the extended love for this LFL extended version... those 4-5 remixes can't really compare to the original mix, which is readily dance-able as it is...

Livinfulaaaav... Livinfulaaaav... Notgunastaap...

:Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball:

Dubtronic

Just heard the official mixes that came out, and yours sounds much more professional, thoughtful, original and captivating. Go you! :)

the official remixes sound shitty, this is the real deal.

congrats, even Madonna likes ur extended version. I think it is more complete and better than the album version. Great job Dub! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

don't you just love it when MNation posters get noticed by M... first it was robster, now dubtronic... :asian:

And CUBB's cake!

This is actually an improvement to the original track.

That's what I was thinking - like it's how the actual song should be.

For your actual remix then...can we make requests since I couldn't even :lol: I would love something really deep house with a slight increase in tempo. I like the THRILL remix but the lyrical content is lacking.

And what an achievement getting a nod from the Queen herself. Congratulations!!! MNation has had a few nods these past couple of years...just futher proof that this is THE best fan community out there! :clap:

Great Job :thumbsup:

Congrats Dub :clap: :clap:

OMG! Congratulations Dubtronic!!!!!

Wonderful fabulous job!!

Dubtronic, this is brilliantly intuitive as an extended mix, as always from your talented hands! Why aren't you on the Ciccone payroll?!

It's so great!!!!!!! OMG, love it.

Far better than the official ones that have surfaced!

So true! The official mixes (besides Djemba Djemba) are sordid sonic messes! Go The 'tonic!

^^ +1

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!

That's what I was thinking - like it's how the actual song should be.

For your actual remix then...can we make requests since I couldn't even :lol: I would love something really deep house with a slight increase in tempo. I like the THRILL remix but the lyrical content is lacking.

And what an achievement getting a nod from the Queen herself. Congratulations!!! MNation has had a few nods these past couple of years...just futher proof that this is THE best fan community out there! :clap:

I'll see what I will do with living for love - Not sure If I can do deep house ....

I don't know what I'm talking about really...house, dancey...fun! It's already great :D

This is FANTASTIC!
Bravo!

This is actually an improvement to the original track.

Yes!

I can't get over how amazing this is.

Adding it to my iPod as we speak.

THANKS AGAIN.

omg.

SO good!

Would you mind re-uploading the WAV version? It seems to have been deleted from sendspace. Thank you!

Congrats Dubtronic, so amazing! The dub is soooooo cool, awesome work. We really do have the most talented bunch of people here. Really proud of this forum and the way we apparently are able to please and surprise Madonna by our creative output dedicated to her! Absolutely brilliant that you got this shout out, which was VERY well deserved! ;)

Sign in to follow this