Rebel Heart Promo Tour

I don't like her, her questions are superficial and tacky. I wonder if she ever asked one single question on Madonna's music, ever.

She's not that kind of journalist though. Neither is Matt Lauer. At least she makes a superficial interview pretty interesting. She got the Reductive comment scoop, for that she will forever be a part of Madonna's iconica.

Guest Hunterlas

Does anyone remember how long in advance are the Promo Shows announced? I went to Roseland for the Hard Candy release but cant remember. Is it like a week before the show?

Does anyone remember how long in advance are the Promo Shows announced? I went to Roseland for the Hard Candy release but cant remember. Is it like a week before the show?

Did they sell tickets or were they free?

“I”m still in bed”

“I mean, do I have to get up?”

“Everyone’s seen my naked butt already. It’s the age of a$$.”

"Ryan.... You and me in bed together.... finally..."

And after the interview :

Well done Madonna! Get that airplay! :stir:

Guest Hunterlas

So Madonna in Paris March 2nd. I doubt the first promo show will be in Paris... NYC will be first, probably days earlier. IM SO GOING!

Guest Hunterlas

Reading carefully it does day shes going to Paris but doesnt say shell do a promo concert.... Brits are on the 25th... Would she do Brits AND a promo show in London? Sounds too good to be true.

She's in talks to do The Voice France. Ewwwww.

There are not many tv shows she can do on the other hand. The only half decent talk show we have is Le Grand Journal on Canal Plus (used to be Nulle Part Ailleurs where she promoted Music....i was in the audience) but Universal France must want her to make the maximum impact so they are going for prime time high rating shows.

She's in talks to do The Voice France. Ewwwww.

There are not many tv shows she can do on the other hand. The only half decent talk show we have is Le Grand Journal on Canal Plus (used to be Nulle Part Ailleurs where she promoted Music....i was in the audience) but Universal France must want her to make the maximum impact so they are going for prime time high rating shows.

The Voice has the biggest audience. And the last year's winner had huge single and album sales... :stir:

This tweet from ITunes Music

#RebelHeart is coming.

@Madonna

tw.itunes.com/6011LZM7 pic.twitter.com/HahiCwUKAm

Could be just the album is coming but could it be a ITunes festival appearance?? When's that??

I think the Brits will be more than just LFL...and she's probably rehearsing for that now and incorporating a promo show rehearsal/idea as well...whatever we get for the Brits will be further indication of the promo show and the tour IMO.

She should suck up to iheartradio aka Clear Channel and do an iheartradio concert webcast and have it prominently featured on yahoo's homepage!

She should. But like even with Vevo, they don't put her video as an exclusive or newly released and they add everyone else's grammy performance but not hers...like wtf? It's like they don't want to...

She should. But like even with Vevo, they don't put her video as an exclusive or newly released and they add everyone else's grammy performance but not hers...like wtf? It's like they don't want to...

I can't understand this either...

problem is also that we're all rather quiet. other fans complain and then they start to take a bit of action. with madonna it's like they're just being lazy and if no one whines they don't do shit.

let them hear your voice and COMPLAIN.

Guest Hunterlas

BACK TO PROMO SHOWS!

You have to promote a product while is hot... Thats why she always do promo shows right after the release of her albums

Madonna released HC on April 19th.... and the show in Roseland was on April 30th.

Confessions was on Nov 15th 2005 at GAY in London after a Nov 11 release.

American Life was on April 23 at Tower Records, after an April 21st release.

Trust. If the album drops on March 10th, a promo show will follow right after.

I pray for her to have a succesful show at the Brits, then go to Paris on the 2nd (as rumored) and the come back to the US and do a promo concert right after the album release on March 10th.

Fingers crossed. Credit Cards ready.

I pray to God that she'll do a promo show in NY that Friday the week of the albums release! It's my bday and it'll be the greatest gift ever!! I will skip out of work just to go there and wait in line!!