Rebel Heart Promo Tour

Lol. I wasn't aware of that. :))

I mentioned 'Che tempo...' because U2

did a promo appearance there a few months ago.

Since both u2 and M have the same manager

I thought it could be an option for M too.

I don't expect Madonna to be on that show any time soon to be honest :lol:Fazio and Littizzetto have little love for Madonna. I hope she doesn't go if it comes to planning a TV schedule because many times they have taken thinly veiled digs at her. The Littizzetto woman also on her radio show, saying stuff like "how many more cocks do you need to have in your life? when are you going to make a decent album instead?" :semifunny:

LITTIZZETTO-CHE-TEMPO-CHE-FA-5-MAGGIO-1-

Ooooh, I'd love it if she'd expand the promo to important music markets besides the US and the UK - like others mentioned, Germany, Japan etc. would make a lot of sense. I don't think she'd even need to perform, just appear at a show somewhere and you've definitely got the people talking.

I'd love it if she went to this Japanese SMAP show, she was a guest there in '05 for COADF and it was so funny and weird :D

Guy Oseary said no film this year. 2015 is all about Rebel Heart for Madonna.

Oh I see :wow: I wasn't aware of that, thanks :thumbsup:

So aside from the album we're getting the tour too this year

No chance of a 7 month gap between the album release and the start of the tour a la COADF then

Lol. I wasn't aware of that. :))

I mentioned 'Che tempo...' because U2

Did a promo appearance there a few months ago.

Since both u2 and M have the same manager

I thought it could be an option for M too.

I saw U2 @ Chetempochefa :laugh: and saw Fazio sucking up to them as he does with all his guests. Yes, it is one of the very few shows where major acts still go to promote their new releases, aside from the mandatory Xfactors and formats du jour. I guess people still have to digest the notion that nobody spends that much time promoting a cd on TV anymore. Regardless of any other consideration, Madonna checks before appearing on a show and since they're not very sympathetic to her I doubt she'd go should the occasion present itself

You're def wrong on two things that I've read in another thread though: 1.Madonna did have multiple shows in the UK beyond the 80s and 90s. 2.Germany and Japan are two big music markets but no way bigger than the US and the UK. Much less Italy and France :gent:70% of the world's music is in the English language, for that reason alone it couldn't be any different

Guy Oseary clearly stated that 2015 is all Rebel Heart promo! Fans shouldn't push her to go on a tour this year either. The sooner she goes touring, the sooner this era will end. And we don't want that!

She will enjoy promoting this album and it will bring her back on top into the spot light. She will have fun doing different appearances, performances and interviews. She wont look so tired like she did on Ellen's show because of the MDNA tour. I can see her all glowing, relax, confident, full of passion and light!! :inlove:

This era will slay and I've said this many times! Don't compare it with MDNA. Madonna's gonna be everywhere and people will give her credit she deserves!

she should do a summer club tour like she did back in the day '82-'83!!! just hit them all up for two or three songs a night...and free concerts in the park, interviews with famous youtubers, tv specials...and on and on and on... :crazy:

edit: OH n crash mariah's vegas show to duet on the song 'obsessed'

i think she should put the tour off till, at least the fall of this year and promote the album, but my gut tells me that she will be touring before the begining of this summer

Guy Oseary clearly stated that 2015 is all Rebel Heart promo! Fans shouldn't push her to go on a tour this year either. The sooner she goes touring, the sooner this era will end. And we don't want that!

She will enjoy promoting this album and it will bring her back on top into the spot light. She will have fun doing different appearances, performances and interviews. She wont look so tired like she did on Ellen's show because of the MDNA tour. I can see her all glowing, relax, confident, full of passion and light!! :inlove:

This era will slay and I've said this many times! Don't compare it with MDNA. Madonna's gonna be everywhere and people will give her credit she deserves!

love your post! +100000

For selfish reasons, I hope that the promo tour is in April. I have a very busy work schedule up to March 7th. I'm going to be in NYC (ticket or not) for the promo show. I'll just have faith someone will let me in! Lol!

Also, They've taken an untraditional route to extremely traditional promo, what's wrong with the promo shows being around the time of the 2nd single release?

As for the tour, there's another pattern with every tour since RIT;

US election years. Politicaldonna needs her captive audience.

As for the tour, there's another pattern with every tour since RIT;

US election years. Politicaldonna needs her captive audience.

What song do you think she'll have as her "political interlude" this tour? Devil Pray? Superstar? Edited by M.Dolla

Guest Hunterlas

For the love of Lourdes Maria!!!!! We need promo show dates!!!!!!

NYC here I come again!

Edited by Hunterlas