Rebel Heart Promo Tour

I need her to tell me a few weeks in advance because this time I WILL travel to NYC to see her up close and personal.

That's what credit cards are for, right...?

Questions: are these promo tours free (or via lottery or something)? how much are tix typically?

I need her to tell me a few weeks in advance because this time I WILL travel to NYC to see her up close and personal.

That's what credit cards are for, right...?

Questions: are these promo tours free (or via lottery or something)? how much are tix typically?

They don't sell the tickets for the promo tours. They are usually given away in competitions and giveaways or it's the first few hundred people in line in the queue when the date/venues are announced.

I actually like the idea of her not going on tour this year, so that she devotes the year to the album and tours next year. Like ROL (had she toured in 99)

Yes and that will ensure building up demand for the 2016 tour which as we all know will kick off in January 2016 in Australia :wow:

They don't sell the tickets for the promo tours. They are usually given away in competitions and giveaways or it's the first few hundred people in line in the queue when the date/venues are announced.

Ugh... Okay, thank you.

I love her promo tours!

COAD, And my favorite, the one for HC. And we sall all 3 of them! And right after the Paris concert, S&S was announced. So maybe the tour won't be as thought out as MDNA but will def be as fun as S&S.

LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!

Guest ditaluver

Quite a few tickets go to industry people, music jurnos, etc. It will be really tough getting a one.

and this is where being an icon member can help you. its rare but its my only shot. got to try and win a contest! hopefully they will have something!

Im not sure my body can handle this!

Say she does a 5-6 promo song, following past promo tours as guidelines (4-5 new songs 1-2 "oldies but goodies") what do you think the setlist will look like?

1. Living For Love

2. Deeper and Deeper

3. Rebel Heart

4. (New Song)

5. Devil Pray

6. Don't Tell Me

It would be wise to focus on promotion for the record and save the tour for later. I think she understands that rushing into the MDNA tour was a major mistake.

She has to make herself visible to the GP. Which is basically what she started doing with the Grammys last year. It was a complete shift.

It would not be too surprising if the tour was next year. Plus that guarantees we will get a few videos this year as well if true.

Hopefully she'll do more than the US / UK tv circuit to promote the album.

Japan and Germany are large markets too (larger/more important than the UK actually) and she should do some

appearances in those countries.

There's also some popular tv shows where lots of artists promote their new music.

Like "TV Total" (pro7 tv, Germany); or

"Che tempo che fa" (rai3 tv, Italy).

Sorry don't know any Japanese shows but surely

there's something that would fit her.

And maybe she could add a stint Down Under,

making up for the missed concerts.

Just a rumor that is circulating on social media:

MADONNA WILL PROMOTE HER BRAND NEW ALBUM #REBEL HEART THROUGH A PROMO TOUR

Madonna will promote her brand new album #Rebel Heart through a Promo Tour which will take place in New York, London, Paris (to date) in April 2015

https://madonnanewsblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/madonna-will-promote-her-brand-new-album-rebel-heart-through-a-promo-tour/

:drama:

I really hope that this time they prepare a schedule similar to the Music era: tour after 9 months of promotion. All this year dedicated to performances, videos, interviews, magazines. Tour rehearsals in autumn and Australian tour in january/february, followed by an american/european tour during spring and summer. That would make a lot of sense.

That would be really nice from a fan's perspective and in terms of the music being properly showcased. Unfortunately, in this kind of scenario and with the kind of deal Madonna has with LN that paradigm is gone forever. Unless she's planning to hit the road in 2016 and instead dedicates this year to her new film and to the promotion of the record. As it also was rumoured to be the case

Hopefully she'll do more than the US / UK tv circuit to promote the album.

Japan and Germany are large markets too (larger/more important than the UK actually) and she should do some

appearances in those countries.

There's also some popular tv shows where lots of artists promote their new music.

Like "TV Total" (pro7 tv, Germany); or

"Che tempo che fa" (rai3 tv, Italy).

Sorry don't know any Japanese shows but surely

there's something that would fit her.

And maybe she could add a stint Down Under,

making up for the missed concerts.

I don't expect Madonna to be on that show any time soon to be honest :lol:Fazio and Littizzetto have little love for Madonna. I hope she doesn't go if it comes to planning a TV schedule because many times they have taken thinly veiled digs at her. The Littizzetto woman also on her radio show, saying stuff like "how many more cocks do you need to have in your life? when are you going to make a decent album instead?" :semifunny:

LITTIZZETTO-CHE-TEMPO-CHE-FA-5-MAGGIO-1-

She should do her promo tour in Detroit this time. If not there then Australia, cuz they deserve it.

Why? Sorry but a promo tour is for promo, not for charity. She will do her promo tour in the capitals of the largest markets, and it's US, UK, France (+ Germany and Japan).

Why? Sorry but a promo tour is for promo, not for charity. She will do her promo tour in the capitals of the largest markets, and it's US, UK, France (+ Germany and Japan).

No. A Madonna promo tour is for ME and I want it in Detroit. :laugh:

has she ever promoted the album in more than just those three cities...

cant she go to say ten or fifteen major cities?

has that ever been done by M in the past?

That would be really nice from a fan's perspective and in terms of the music being properly showcased. Unfortunately, in this kind of scenario and with the kind of deal Madonna has with LN that paradigm is gone forever. Unless she's planning to hit the road in 2016 and instead dedicates this year to her new film and to the promotion of the record. As it also was rumoured to be the case

Guy Oseary said no film this year. 2015 is all about Rebel Heart for Madonna.

I actually like the idea of her not going on tour this year, so that she devotes the year to the album and tours next year. Like ROL (had she toured in 99)

I feel the same way.I don't want her to rush out on tour so soon after an album is released.She did that for the last two albums,so it's refreshing to have a different strategy this time.

has she ever promoted the album in more than just those three cities...

cant she go to say ten or fifteen major cities?

has that ever been done by M in the past?

10 or 15? She might as well do a full stage tour. The promo tours are just to launch the album, get her feet wet, and throw a party.